130

Chapter 130: The boss of the end of the world is really fragrant every day (34)

The morning light is faint, and the dawn is bright.

Lin Yuan opened his eyes drowsily, feeling so uncomfortable. His eyes hurt, his mouth hurt, his waist hurt, and the secret area below his waist hurt. He felt like he was like what was written in the novel, turning into a rag doll and almost dying. broken.

"Well..."

Lin Yuan snorted aggrievedly. Just as he was thinking about it, the arm around his waist tightly hugged him, making him unable to move. His chaotic brain became more awake. The slightly cold body made him stunned for a moment.

The memories of last night came back one after another, and Lin Yuan was a little angry at Lu Ye's rough and fierce, ferocious and savage appearance. He also felt shy, and his face turned red as if he was about to bleed.

The crazy Lu Ye had no reason. He only had instincts and would not restrain his patience. He allowed his desires to gallop and scatter, making Lin Yuan shudder but also thrilling.

Lin Yuan turned over in Lu Ye's arms and looked at his sleeping face in a daze.

He killed a lot of zombies yesterday and was busy for most of the night after he came back. Lu Ye is now sleeping soundly. His thick eyelashes are lightly drooping, casting a shadow under his eyes, as if a butterfly has stopped. His lip color is lighter than before, no. Then there's the intense bright red, which looks like rouge or a beautiful flower color.

Lin Yuan rubbed his fingertips, wanting to touch Lu Ye, but was afraid of waking him up. His husband worked hard yesterday, both during the day and at night, so let him have a good sleep.

He slept until noon. When Lu Ye opened his eyes, he saw Lin Yuan in his arms, still looking at him. His eyes lit up. He immediately leaned over and kissed Lin Yuan's eyes like a baby, and then She kissed his lips, her voice was hoarse, with a kind of laziness afterward, sexy and sultry.

"Sui Sui..."

Lin Yuan called her husband obediently, stretched out his hand to cover Lu Ye's face, and touched the person he liked with satisfaction.

His fingers rubbed Lu Ye's cheek a few times, then came to the end of his eyes and stroked the long and dense eyelashes. Lu Ye subconsciously closed that eye and looked at Lin tenderly with the remaining eye. willing.

The two people's eyes met, and Lu Ye's eyes were gentle and clean at this time. Lin Yuan couldn't help but think of last night, he was so fierce, as if a smooth and beautiful beast was eating. Because he had been hungry for a long time, under the influence of the horrible appetite, he was eaten, Not even a single bone of the prey was left behind.

Lin Yuan became even more shy. Ever since Lu Ye went crazy, there was always an indescribable sense of shame in this kind of thing, like an extreme taboo, irritating his body and soul.

Because Lu Ye couldn't communicate or speak, he could only call his name in his ear, panting non-stop. The entanglement between them seemed to have shed the shell of human civilization and turned into a beast driven by instinct. Only the body's desires remain.

Lin Yuan stroked Lu Ye's lips, leaned in for a kiss, and then licked them, expressing his intimacy and affection.

Lu Ye was very happy that Lin Yuan was like this. He immediately turned over and pressed him under him, rubbing his lips slowly.

Lin Yuan originally wanted to kiss him for a while, but neither of them were wearing clothes now, and their bodies were so close that there was almost no gap, and it was easy to catch fire.