173

Chapter 173 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (37)

After the Xingyuan Festival, Xie Hanzhou still handed over all the matters related to Yuqing Palace to Master Danyang, and he took charge temporarily.

Amidst the wind and snow in the north at night, Master Danyang looked at his junior brother's profile and said doubtfully: "Junior brother Hanzhou, what do you want to do? In the past few years, you have been living in Cangwu Peak for a long time. Return, and now I have not stayed long before I have to leave again."

Danyang Zhenren, who has a long beard, has falling snowflakes between his beard and hair. He raised his hand to brush away some: "Senior brother is a stupid person, not as good as You are so wise. Master gave Yuqing Palace to you back then. You are the head of Yuqing Palace, you are Qingzun, Yuqing Palace is yours."

Xie Hanzhou stood on the top of the peak with his hands behind his back, standing between heaven and earth, his voice was silent. Emotion: "Senior brother, you also said that I am the leader, the pure master of Yuqing Palace, and Yuqing Palace is mine. Then I will let you temporarily take charge of Yuqing Palace. This is the leader's order. Senior brother, as one of the peak masters of Yuqing Palace, You just need to obey."

Master Danyang was a little surprised by the man's words, and his eyes froze slightly.

Junior brother seems to have changed a lot, compared to before.

Master Danyang was silent for a moment and said calmly: "Danyang will naturally obey the order of the leader. It's just that the leader asked Danyang to temporarily take charge of the Yuqing Palace and handle the affairs of the sect. Five or ten years will be enough. If it takes longer, Danyang may not be willing to do it. But the strength is not enough."

Xie Hanzhou heard what his senior brother meant, slowly opened his hands, and his wide sleeves danced in the wind.

The original mountain wind became howling, and the wind and snow became more severe. Three thousand ink hair fell with three thousand snow, as if the hair turned white in an instant, and a thousand years in an instant.

"Senior brother, the two words behind a pillow of Qingxiao are good dreams, but since I entered the Yuqing Palace, I have never had a good dream, only nightmares. No matter how beautiful the four seasons scenery at the top of Cangwu Peak is, it is better than countless other things in the world. , I've been watching it for so many years, and I'm tired of it."

Xie Hanzhou's lips slightly raised, and his face as white as jade added a bit of coldness to the snow-white world.

"Now, I am trapped by love and become a mediocre person in the world, but Hanzhou is willing to be a mediocre person."

When he said this, Xie Hanzhou's eyes were very gentle and warm, with a kind of tenderness of spring.

Then he looked at Master Danyang and seemed to smile: "Brother, I cultivate the Yuqing Zhengdao, which is the great road. I will put the world's common people first, and if necessary, I will die for the world's common people, but I don't want to die for the world's common people." Live, I want to live for myself."

"From now on, senior brother will have to worry about everything in Yuqing Palace, and I want to be a mediocre person."

Go to the south where the spring flowers are blooming, and be a mediocre person troubled by love.

Three days later, in a city in the south, a man dressed like snow was walking among the crowd.

His face is extremely handsome, with a pair of narrow and delicate phoenix eyes, extremely beautiful, and thin lips as red as blood. His whole person faintly exudes an aura like mountains and flowing water, which is like an infinite abyss or a vast sea.