193

Chapter 193 The Daily Life of a Delicate Little Female's Adoptive Husband (18)

Lin Yuan was about to collapse, and his whole body was weak. When he heard the man's hoarse voice, he slowly raised his hand and touched the other man's face.

With his fingertips covered with sweat, some from him and some from him, Lin Yuan caressed Guo Yue's eyebrows, the high bridge of his nose, and the thin lips that were kissing him just a second ago in the darkness.

The gentle and heavy breathing, entangled and separated, slow and lingering, like a thick and sticky pull.

Lin was willing to describe him with his hands, then kiss him with his lips, and finally use himself to accommodate him and encompass him.

"Well, let's die together..."

He tried his best to kiss the man on top of him, and the slender legs that had been hanging down were raised again, like vines climbing around the trees, wrapping around the man's lean and muscular waist.

"Yue, mark me..."

"...I..."

Lin Yuan's voice became broken and unclear due to the man's vigour. His thoughts were already in chaos, and there was no sense at all, so he couldn't speak. No scruples.

In the intense turbulence, he realized in a daze that he seemed to have said something shameless.

He and Yue talked... said fuck...he...

ahhhhhhhh, he is really bad at it now! How bad! !

Lin Yuan was so exhausted that he fainted after a while.

Yue didn't stop, but her movements were much gentler, which also made the process longer.

After it was over, Yue hugged his lost treasure and fell asleep a little tired. He hadn't had a good rest in the past few days, so he was really tired.

The scene of the two sleeping quietly hugging each other is warm and soft, so beautiful that it seems unreal.

And in front of the wooden door of the cave, in the chill of late autumn, 521 had been blown by the cold wind all day and night. It felt cold from body to soul. It felt that it was no longer a hair ball, but a stone ball.

嘤嘤QAQ, the senior and his husband are finally... finally over, and they can finally rest.

what to do? I really want to get some breakfast medicine for my senior husband to take, something that can shorten the time from four hours to ten minutes.

Please, ten minutes, please?

Ten minutes is what makes a real man! !

Lin Yuan didn't know how long he had slept. When he woke up in a daze, the surroundings were still dark.

Because it had been too extreme and intense before, his whole body seemed to be falling apart, sore and painful, and he was terribly uncomfortable.

Lin Yuan calmed down for a while, and his hazy and hazy brain finally became clearer. At this time, he noticed that his body was very sticky and uncomfortable. It was obvious that he had not cleaned it. When he was about to get up, something with a strong presence made him stupid on the spot. .

Did you make a mistake?

Did he...did he make a mistake?

He must have made a mistake!

Got it wrong, got it wrong! !

Lin Yuan couldn't believe it and refused to believe it. In a daze, he reached out and touched it. He was even more stupid. Then his whole body seemed to be on fire. The heat was rising slowly. His whole body was hot and red. He was almost ripe. He was already ripe. All.