114

Chapter 114 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (18)

Chu Minghe glanced at Min Chengze with lingering fear. His short hair was a little messy by the wind, and there was no smile on his face that was always gentle and smiling.

"Fortunately we stopped the car just now, otherwise at the same speed as before, we would have to explain everything here."

Min Chengze thought of what Lu Ye said before, his eyes fell on the broken elevated road in front, and his tone was affirmative: "Lu Ye should also have supernatural powers. Or."

After what happened this time, Chu Minghe also guessed it.

Lin Yuan's water power should not be used like him. Although the beast looks ferocious, considering the characteristics of an animal like a wolf, one can guess that Lin Yuan could not have done it.

Chu Minghe thought for a while: "Lu Ye's power should be very special, and he can control those zombie trees. I heard Meng Mingqian and others said that Lu Ye was taken away by Lin Yuan about a week after the end of the world. At that time, he had not yet Awakening his superpower means that his superpower was awakened later."

At this point, Chu Minghe's eyes became particularly complicated.

They awakened their powers when the end of the world came. In more than a month, their powers were about to break through level three, and they were already ahead of others.

Before the end of the world, they were the proud ones of heaven. After the end of the world, they felt that not much had changed. This was the first time they realized that there was someone outside the world.

Min Chengze raised his eyes and glanced at the dazzling sun above: "Go back."

"Yes." Chu Minghe nodded.

After returning, Chu Minghe told the story about the road.

The person who spoke before suddenly fell silent and looked very embarrassed. If he really drove away as they said, he would probably be driving on Huangquan Road now.

Chu Minghe came to Lin Yuan again, looked up at the ferocious beast in front of him, and the smile on his face was much more sincere than before.

"Is Lu Ye okay?" Chu Minghe asked.

Lu Ye was not prepared to absorb the crystal core immediately. His plan was to absorb the crystal core while resting at night. By then, his superpower would probably be upgraded again, and it would take some time to complete the upgrade.

But three large vehicles and more than a hundred people were suspended in mid-air by the zombie tree, and they might fall down at any time.

Lu Ye didn't think he was a good person, but he didn't go to the point of destroying humanity. He would save him if he could.

So he absorbed the crystal core in advance and saved these people.

Lin Yuan found that Lu Ye had a fever again. His body was extremely hot and his whole body was a little confused. However, he held his fur tightly with both hands, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

he's good.

Lin Yuan wrote on the ground.

Chu Minghe wanted to say thank you and apologize, but just as he was about to speak, Lin Yuan interrupted him with a cry.

Why aren't you leaving yet? Too many people will cause Lu Ye to take a rest.

After Lin Yuan finished writing this sentence, he turned around and walked to Lu Ye's car, slowly lay down, and looked back at Lu Ye on his back.