108

Chapter 108 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (12)

These words are frivolous, but the deep meaning is self-evident. Lu Ye's originally gentle face became colder by the minute, his expression was cold, and his dark eyes He is vicious and looks gloomy and terrifying.

Lin Yuan also understood what the man meant, and his eyes widened angrily. Four fierce and sharp wolf teeth slowly grew out. He bared his teeth and roared at the man, clearly showing the ferocity of the animal.

The young man who spoke was originally smiling like a gangster, but after seeing Lin Yuan's appearance, his expression changed slightly: "Superpower?" The

other three men also noticed Lin Yuan's abnormality, and their expressions instantly became serious.

Lin Yuan roared again and bit the man with the unclean mouth.

The bite force of wolves is powerful, and the snow wolf Lin Yuan transformed into is a special mutant species. It is larger than the largest canine in the world, and its bite force is even more terrifying.

The man didn't expect that Lin Yuan would just come up and attack Lin Yuan with lines of fire.

Lin Yuan easily avoided these lines of fire, and his speed was so fast that his eyes could not catch up. By the time everyone reacted, he had already bitten the man's arm, and his sharp wolf teeth instantly penetrated the superpower user's strengthened body. .

The man screamed and punched Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan had no intention of evading the man's fist. He directly grabbed his wrist and cut it behind his back. Then he grabbed the back of the man's head and pressed him directly to the ground, face down.

"You can't beat me." Lin Yuan just wanted to teach the man a lesson, and he didn't really do anything cruel, otherwise he would just bite off the man's arm.

Seeing this, the man's companions prepared to attack.

Lin Yuan, aware of the situation, turned around and bared his extremely sharp fangs. There was blood on them, which slowly flowed down his lips, forming two blood marks. His handsome and fair face looked a little unspeakable at this moment. The ferocity is no different from that of wild beasts.

The men were a little intimidated by him, but soon they came to their senses and looked at each other.

Then, one of the bookish men came over with a smile on his face and said warmly: "This little brother, misunderstanding, misunderstanding, He Xun sees good-looking people with this kind of virtue and can't control their mouths. He means no harm, and I apologize to you and your friends on his behalf."

Lin Yuan blinked, his blue eyes were clear in the sun, and there was a bit of innocence and innocence in his eyes, as if he was letting anyone No matter how you handle it, it is a soft and soft bun.

But after seeing his fierce and powerful look just now, who would dare to think so and risk his life?

"Does he treat everyone like this? No wonder the smell of so many people on him is so stinky." Lin Yuan let go of the man in disgust, clapped his hands vigorously, and looked like he was soiled.

Not only that, he also started washing his hands using water powers.

When those people saw Lin Yuan growing fangs, they thought he had some kind of physical change. Now that they saw him using water-type powers, they couldn't help but be shocked. This was the first time they had seen a dual-type superpower. .

After losing his shackles, the man immediately got up and looked at Lin Yuan fiercely. His originally handsome face now looked slightly ferocious.

He still wanted to take action, but was stopped by one of the men with a stern face: "He Xun!" He