153

Chapter 153 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (17)

Chu Yao was speechless to the extreme. He is such a fool, just ignore him.

But Lin Yuan is really good-looking, tall and handsome, just like a handsome and handsome little puppy.

If he was among the targets, Chu Yao would like to try to see if the little milk dog would turn into a hungry and greedy wolf dog when it is in bed.

Chu Yao felt a pity. With Lin Yuan's height, appearance, and talent and understanding, he would probably become another Ziyuan Master in the future, and his achievements might even be even higher.

It's a pity that I can't play with cultivation. How interesting it is to cultivate.

Sometimes Lin Yuan still doesn't understand the complexity of human beings. For example, right now, he thinks Chu Yao looks at him very strangely, but he can't tell what is strange.

After Chu Yao admired the long legs and waist of the little puppy, he clicked his tongue twice in his heart and whispered softly: "Brother Lin, I really don't want to fight with you, and I don't want to fight with you either, Brother Lin, young man Chu has always admired the genius."

Lin Yuan didn't know why, but when he heard Chu Yao say this, he got goosebumps all over his body and said with a frown.

"It is common for fellow sects to compete with each other. There are countless talented senior brothers and sisters from hundreds of sects in my immortal sect. If they are all like Brother Chu, how can a competition meeting among immortal sects be held? In addition, the demons will not give in to you just because you are in a bad mood today. Obediently return to the Demon Realm and come back when you are in a good mood."

Chu Yao was a little choked. Just as he was about to retort, the handsome man who was half hugging him said with a sullen face: "Junior brother Lin, what you said seems to make sense. , but the Immortal Sect Conference will not be held today, and the demons will not attack our Immortal Sect today. You can't use these things to tie Ayao to compete with you."

Mu Chengfeng has a handsome face, extraordinary bearing, so cold His face was cold and his temperament was extremely powerful and intimidating, as if a cold front had come out of his body, and that kind of sharpness could almost sting people.

"You are so competitive and competitive. You are so different from my Qingziyan in Yuqing Palace. I hope that my junior brother will keep a quiet mind in the future and don't be like a wild bull who only knows how to fight bravely and fiercely."

Lin Yuan has known Chu Yao for a long time . The husbands are all love-minded and have no bottom line in protecting their wives. After all, after being showered with Chu Yao's few golden pimples, they are generous enough to share their lovers with more than a dozen people. What can these people expect from them?

"Second Senior Brother treats Brother Chu very well. I am also your Junior Brother. I wonder if Senior Brother still remembers me?" Lin Yuan said.

Mu Chengfeng said nothing, only looked at Lin Yuan coldly.

Chu Yao always felt that Lin Yuan's words had a profound meaning. Thinking of his relationship with Mu Chengfeng, he felt a little guilty and argued in a panic: "Brother Lin, how can you say that? The second senior brother treats us junior brothers very well."

Lin Yuan He slightly raised his eyebrows and looked at the couple in front of him. Judging from their appearance, Mu Chengfeng and Chu Yao were delicate and beautiful, they were indeed a good match. He smiled at the two of them, his voice as gentle as a spring breeze.