11

Chapter 11 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (11)

After the ghost movie ended, Lin Yuan lay in Huo Chen's arms and glanced at him secretly, and then looked at him again. Seeing that the other person did not push him away, he was even more sure that Huo Chen liked hugs.

Lin Yuan thought that if Huo Chen was unhappy in the future, if she hugged him, he might be happy.

Thinking like this, Lin Yuan buried his face in the other person's neck and rubbed it happily: "Huo Chen~"

Huo Chen lowered his eyes and looked at the young man moving around in his arms. The other person's slightly curly black hair Occasionally, he rubbed his skin, and the fur felt soft and dense, causing a slight itch. He responded unnaturally: "What are you doing?"

Lin Yuan shook his head with a smile, said nothing, and was about to continue rubbing. At that moment, he suddenly remembered that Huo Chen didn't seem to have had breakfast until now.

"Huo Chen, are you hungry? I left breakfast for you. I'll bring it to you right away."

After Lin Yuan finished speaking, he hurriedly ran out of the living room and happened to meet Butler Yuan.

Butler Yuan didn't know what happened in the living room, but when the meal was just finished, when he entered the living room to invite people to eat, he happened to see Lin Yuan nestled in Huo Chen's arms. It looked like a complete scene. A loving little husband.

At that time, he hesitated, but in the end he had the wisdom not to disturb the newlyweds' relationship. Now seeing Lin Yuan looking anxious, Butler Yuan thought something was wrong, and quickly asked: "Why are you running so fast, madam? Is there something wrong?"

Lin Yuan said with a smile: "It's okay, I just remembered that my husband hasn't eaten yet, so I'll bring him breakfast."

Butler Yuan originally thought Lin Yuan was good, but when he heard this, he was very excited about it. His favorability level gradually increased, and he smiled so hard that his wrinkles almost came out: "Madam, it's almost time. Breakfast is not too fresh at this point. Lunch is already prepared. You and your husband can have lunch."

Lin Yuan thought for a while: "I'm going to ask Huo Chen. I just told him that I would bring him breakfast."

He ran back to the living room in a hurry and knelt on the sofa: "The housekeeper said that the breakfast was not fresh. Lunch is ready, let's have lunch."

Huo Chen took a nap for a few hours in the morning, his stomach felt better than before, and he casually responded: "Yeah."

Butler Yuan asked the chef to make five dishes and one soup. Boiled prawns, steamed sea bass, steamed pork ribs, lotus pond stir-fry, beef brisket stewed with tomatoes and potatoes, chicken slices and mushroom soup...

The portion is a bit much for two people, and Lin Yuan ate it happily, like a playful puppy Gou. From one dish to another, I felt that it was delicious and suitable to the taste, just like a small animal grabbing food. I put a big chopstick in the bowl to be satisfied.

Huo Chen, who is sitting across the dining table, is the complete opposite. He doesn't pick up much food. After eating two or three mouthfuls of food, he will probably put a chopstick into the dish closest to him. There isn't much rice or food in his mouth each time. .

Moreover, he eats very slowly, like an old and rusty machine, sluggish, shaky, and may even fall apart at any time.

After Lin Yuan ate a bowl of rice, he noticed something strange about Huo Chen. Seeing that he didn't even eat the vegetables, he immediately stood up and put all the vegetables that he thought were delicious into Huo Chen's bowl.

"Hubby, this fish is delicious, tender and fresh~"

"The ribs are also delicious, husband, try it~"

"That's right, Huo Chen, there is also this beef, the beef is also delicious~"

Lin Yuan returned it Huo Chen filled a bowl of soup and placed it on his right hand: "Honey, honey, drink some more soup. The soup is delicious~~"

Huo Chen was not used to eating so much, but Lin Yuan was busy like a hard-working little bee. He was busy picking up vegetables and serving soup for him. Such an unfamiliar scene made him a little distracted. It wasn't until Lin Yuan sat across from him again and started eating happily that he finally came back to his senses.

Looking down at the mountain-like pile of vegetables in the bowl, Huo Chen did not put the vegetables into the bone plate on the side, but ate them bit by bit, still very slowly.

The taste... is indeed good.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has dropped to 73%. Congratulations, host, keep working hard~~]

When Lin Yuan saw that the darkening value suddenly dropped by 3%, he was extremely happy and worked harder.

It's great to be human and the food is delicious.

After eating, Huo Chen was about to go upstairs. Lin Yuan thought that walking after a meal would help digest food and be good for the body, so he immediately walked over and said, "Huo Chen, let's go for a walk. I'm full."

Huo Chen Chen thought about it, Lin Yuan ate three bowls of rice, drank two bowls of soup, and ate a lot of vegetables at noon. It was not surprising that he was full and said: "Go and walk by yourself."

Lin Yuan said: "I don't want myself, I want With you."

Huo Chen ignored him, stepped forward, passed people and was about to leave the living room. Unexpectedly, before he took two steps, a warm body suddenly covered him behind him, and his waist tightened even more. A pair of slender arms had already Hoop around the waist.

Lin Yuan stepped forward, tried his best to rest his chin on Huo Chen's shoulder, and looked at him eagerly: "Honey, come with me for a walk. I just got married here, and I'm a little scared."

Huo Chen turned his head and looked at Lin Yuan. The two people's bodies were already close to each other. When he tilted his head, the tip of his nose brushed against the side of Lin Yuan's face. Their breaths were warm and intertwined, as if they were entangled together. Huo Chen could even see the look in Lin Yuan's eyes. , the fine and dense beautiful textures in the iris, like delicate color patterns.

Lin Yuan saw Huo Chen turning to look at him, and immediately smiled at him, with bright eyes: "Huo Chen, husband, walk with me for a while, just a little bit is enough."

Huo Chen thought to himself that he would eat today There are more people than usual, so it's not impossible to take a walk.

"Ten minutes."