116

Chapter 116 The doomsday boss wears really fragrant (20)

military uniforms every day.

Obviously, the other party was from the Nancheng Military Region.

Lu Ye lowered his eyes lightly, and his thick eyelashes cast a shadow. His dark eyes seemed to be sinking deep into the night, so dark that not even a trace of light could shine through.

Putting his left hand on the cold door handle, Lu Ye opened the door. The two people outside the door saw him and immediately saluted him: "Hello, sir, I'm sorry to disturb your rest." Lu Ye curled his lips slightly and smiled.

It's perfect, there's no fault to be found, it's like wearing a flawless mask: "Is something wrong?" The

young man is very possessive and has a strong desire for control. He doesn't like others to enter his and Lin Yuan's life at will. private domain.

The man on the right was about thirty-five or sixteen years old with a resolute face. He looked at Lu Ye and said, "We are organized by the superpowers at Nancheng Base. I am Song Ting, the deputy leader of the superpower group. I would like to invite you and Mr. Lin." Join the base's superpower organization, and we will give you the best resource treatment."

Lu Ye said calmly: "Thank you for the base's invitation, my wife and I have no plans to join the organization for the time being."

Song Ting is here He had already learned that this was a same-sex couple, but when he heard the young man talking about lovers, he was still stunned for a moment.

In the apocalyptic world, in just over a month, he has seen too much abandonment. The identity of a lover is really too light in the face of life, death and food.

"I would venture to ask, are you two planning to form your own organization of superpowers?" Song Ting was a little curious. Basically, the superpowers who came to Nancheng in the past two days were planning to form their own organizations.

Lu Ye laughed softly, his beautiful and gloomy eyebrows immersed in the rising morning light, a bit diffuse, making people a little unpredictable.

"We don't have this idea. My wife and I don't like trouble, and we don't bother to deal with others."

Song Ting understood what Lu Ye meant. This outstanding-looking young man had made it very clear that he would not join the base's superpowers. Group organizations, nor will they join organizations established by other people with special abilities.

So far in Nancheng Base, level three superpower users are considered the strongest group. Yesterday, two level three superpowers suddenly came, one of them was a dual-type superpower, and not only the base superpower group was paying attention to them.

For these two superpowers, both the base superpower group and other superpower organizations want to win over them.

Song Ting felt that the current situation was not bad: "I understand, sir, if you change your mind, I hope you can give priority to our base's superpower team."

Lu Ye nodded and said nothing more.

After closing the door, Lu Ye went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. As soon as the rice was placed on the stove, the knock on the door rang again.

Lu Ye narrowed his eyes silently and frowned irritably.

In the room upstairs, Lin Yuan was awakened by a knock on the door. He rubbed his eyes drowsily and found that Lu Ye was not there. He immediately got up from the bed and went downstairs to look for someone.

"Husband~"

Lu Ye was at the door dealing with the visitor, and looked back when he heard the sound.

Lin Yuan is wearing a loose black T-shirt. He has a tall and slim figure. His skin is as white as milk, soft and delicate. His short white hair is a little messy when he sleeps. His blue eyes are wet with water, and he looks good and kind. soft.