56

Chapter 56 The school bully always covets me (15)

Fucheng stood at an empty intersection.

At four o'clock in the morning, he saw the night pouring down like thick ink, and saw the gray road extending into the depths of darkness. He saw March in the world, a pitiful self that no one wanted.

The time Fucheng left for himself was too short. Others lived a hundred years, seventy-eight or nine. And he, at the age of eighteen, had just grown up and had no choice but to die.

Eighteen years is too short a time, and Fucheng has completely turned into extreme black and white. His love is the ultimate, and so is his hatred. Just like now, he has begun to hate Lin Yuan.

At five o'clock in the morning, nearby vendors came over one after another. Some saw the young man at the intersection, and some did not.

At six o'clock in the morning, more people woke up, and the city also woke up from its sleep.

Fucheng's whole body was extremely stiff, as if he couldn't feel the passage of time. It wasn't until his phone vibrated that he woke up from the terrifying nightmare.

Taking out his cell phone, Fucheng saw Lin Yuan's reply.

Together...

they can still be together.

Fucheng wanted to smile, but he seemed to have no strength to put on that mask and fake it now.

He waited, waiting as he had before. This time, he waited until Lin Yuan, a young man wearing the same school uniform as him, was running towards him.

Fucheng looked at Lin Yuan, and his vision suddenly became distorted. The person he liked began to become ferocious and terrifying, as if an unfathomable abyss was swallowing him up bit by bit.

And he had no way to escape, only to be doomed.

Lin Yuan ran to Fucheng, panting slightly, his eyes full of worry. He subconsciously raised his hand, wanting to touch Fucheng's face, but thinking of the night before, his movements stopped.

Fucheng looked at the hand that wanted to touch him but was about to take it back. He grabbed it directly and forced it to cover his face.

Lin Yuan was stunned by the cold. Fucheng's hands were cold, as was his face. It was not as hot and vigorous as he usually was, not even like himself, like another person, like his Huo Chen.

Fucheng was no longer ready to hide anything, and he didn't need to. He gently rubbed Lin Yuan's gentle hand, his voice was hoarse and broken: "...Lin...Lin Yuan..."

Lin Yuan didn't notice it before, but now, With the lingering and pathos kiss that night, the skin touching each other, the intimate caress between the fingers, and the color of desire, Fucheng's voice was extremely sexy, almost no different from seduction.

His heart beat a little faster, and when he met Fucheng's gaze unintentionally, he felt like he was back to that night, which made his mouth go dry.

"Hmm..." Lin Yuan stammered: "What...what's wrong?"

Fucheng didn't say anything, he just stared at the young man and rubbed his warm palm. He liked the temperature on it very much. I am also extremely obsessed with it, like I am addicted.

"Lin Yuan..."

Fucheng lowered his eyes quietly, his clear brow lines traced inch by inch, and his long eyelashes formed dark shadows, covering the emotions in his eyes. Then he began to kiss Lin Yuan's palm, his cold lips like the scales of a poisonous snake, slowly rubbing and climbing on the skin.