82

Chapter 82 The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (16)

Ever since that night, Lin Yuan pointed out that Jiang Qian was now working for the emperor, and Jiang Qian had never hidden anything.

During the day, he sat in the study room and read documents. Lin Yuan would not disturb him most of the time. He would stay aside obediently. Sometimes he would write and practice calligraphy like his original self, and sometimes he would lie on the soft couch and read or read. sleep.

However, when it was time to eat, Lin Yuan would walk over, hug Jiang Qian from behind, kiss the side of the man's neck, and say in a soft and coquettish voice: "Stop looking, it's time to eat, wait until you finish eating."

Like this. Jiang Qian didn't have any resistance to the obedient and soft-spoken Lin Yuan. He liked her so much and loved her so tightly that he always held her in his arms and kissed and kissed her again and again, and then stopped just like drinking poison to quench his thirst.

But when there was something urgent to deal with, Jiang Qian coaxed Lin Yuan into having a meal first. The first time, Lin Yuan was coaxed by him and agreed, and Jiang Qian jumped over that meal.

The second time, Jiang Qian coaxed him, but Lin Yuan refused to listen. He walked to the other side of the desk and got in directly.

Jiang Qian was originally confused about what he was going to do, but then he saw the noble and soft little prince at the top of his heart kneeling in front of him. His bright and clear almond-shaped eyes were slightly raised to look at him. His eyelashes were long and dense, like a soft and innocent bird. The harmful little animal looked at him eagerly.

Lin Yuan's hands were slender and white, with slightly pink fingertips. He raised his hand and tapped it on his lips. He looked at Jiang Qian and his voice was soft and sweet, like silky syrup, wrapped in strands.

"Master Jiang, do you still want me to help you at night?"

Lin Yuan touched a certain place and clearly heard Jiang Qian's hoarse groan, and then he said with a long and meaningful tone: " If you want to, just eat well, you know?"

Jiang Qian didn't expect that his little prince would be so cunning and mischievous. He obviously had such a handsome and elegant face, and his eyes were still soft and moist, but at this moment, he His age has become a bit more enchanting and seductive like a fairy.

He stretched out his hand to touch Lin Yuan's soft cheek and chuckled, his amber eyes filled with darkness like night: "The slave belongs to the prince, and he will do whatever the prince says. However, the slave is greedy and not enough. , I just want some sweetness at this time, can the prince love this slave? I beg the prince, please love me..."

In the end, the urgent matters were thrown aside, and the meal time was postponed for an hour, and the room was filled with the smell of books and ink. There are some sticky things in the study room, including Jiang Qian's and Lin Yuan's.

In the next few days, Lin Yuan's face turned red and hot when he saw the desk in the study. After Jiang Qian found out, he deliberately teased him, which made Lin Yuan so angry that he almost had the desk taken out and chopped up for firewood.

It was only because of Jiang Qian's coaxing and persuasion that the table was spared.

These documents could be processed at the Prince of Chu's Mansion, but after only one month, Jiang Qian began to leave the mansion frequently, often leaving for several days without returning. What could Lin Yuan do? He couldn't do anything but pretend that his husband was on a business trip.

Jiang Qian never told Lin Yuan what he was doing, not even a word. He was covered in blood and smelled rotten. Only in front of Lin Yuan did he feel a little cleaner and a little more like a living person. People.