54

Chapter 54: The school bully always covets me (13)

Fucheng stared at the boy's red cheeks, slightly opened lips, and a soft, bright red tongue looming inside, tempting him to lick and suck.

His body was burned by alcohol and was unspeakably hot. The moist heat when he spoke and the residual alcohol smell made Fucheng feel dizzy and his willpower was on the verge of collapse.

Fucheng's breathing was rapid, and he couldn't figure it out. Although Lin Yuan was usually innocent and harmless, he was still a man and had no shortage of aggression.

But at this time, he seemed to be left with an extremely soft and gentle meekness, a kind of obedience that a person would wantonly rub and occupy. The voice was full of alluring sweetness, like thick and stringy syrup, wrapping around him unscrupulously.

Fucheng never thought that he was a good person. On the contrary, he knew early on that his heart was filled with dark malice, paranoia, morbidity, insidiousness, and even madness and wildness.

He can lie and steal whatever he wants. He doesn't care about lying, let alone taking advantage of others' danger.

However, Lin Yuan was the only existence he missed in this world, and he wanted to get him like crazy.

However, his poor self-esteem and arrogance gave him an obsession. He wanted Lin Yuan to open his eyes and see clearly how he was completely controlled by him.

Now Lin Yuan is drunk and has no ability to think at all. In this way, he may be able to satisfy his physical desires, but he cannot fill the deeper desires.

After a difficult battle between man and nature, Fucheng decided to put Lin Yuan to sleep first.

He touched the other person's hot face, as if he had been accidentally burned by a fire. His throat became even drier, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and all the muscles in his body tensed up, becoming more and more like an adult man's body, with an indescribable feeling. Sexy and full of sex.

"Be good, I'll wipe your face for you, and you won't feel uncomfortable after you fall asleep."

Lin Yuan was actually excited by drinking, and he habitually acted coquettishly to his favorite human being, but this time it was strange, there was no Get cozy hugs and kisses like you always do.

He felt unhappy, so he came closer, pressed his cheek against the side of Fucheng's face, and rubbed it with satisfaction.

Such an intimate gesture made Fucheng feel extremely soft-hearted, and the malice in his heart was suppressed to the extreme at this moment.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 10%. 】

The mechanical electronic sound sounded, and Lin Yuan was confused for a moment and then forgot about it.

The boy's overheated body temperature was slightly different from the cool breath of the man he was familiar with. Lin Yuan was slightly confused, but he didn't think too much about it. Even if there was a little difference, he was still his husband, he knew.

Lin Yuan rubbed himself comfortably for a while, looked at Fucheng with wet almond eyes, and said softly: "Honey, I want to kiss you, I want to kiss you."

Fucheng's shaky reason completely collapsed, and he hugged Lin Yuan's hand with all his strength. The lower back was rubbed unscrupulously without any restraint through the clothes: "Lin Yuan, do you want to kiss me?"

Lin Yuan understood Fucheng's words, but he didn't understand a little. He just heard the word "want to kiss". , repeated imitatingly: "I want to kiss, I want to kiss..."