64

Chapter 64 The school bully always covets me (23)

Lin Yuan noticed the young man's suddenly cold and dark expression, and immediately held his hand tightly, with a worried tone: "What's wrong? Who called you? Are you asking for help? If you hate him, then don't pick it up. Let's ignore him."

He pulled Fucheng and changed the subject very obviously: "Fucheng~ let's go buy milk tea. This time it's my turn to bully you and I'll play tricks on you. It's over."

Fucheng could feel that the hand holding his was warm and firm. And the young man beside him was warming him and hugging him all the time.

It was Lin Yuan who brought him step by step from the dark and dark alleys of Ningcheng to the sunny road ahead and to the wonders of this world. It was also Lin Yuan who filled up his empty body and his empty self bit by bit.

Only Lin Yuan is his future, or even his past.

Only Lin Yuan...

Fucheng suddenly couldn't control his emotions. Amidst the urging bells and the surprised eyes of the surrounding students, he hugged Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan subconsciously hugged him back, and then remembered that they were at the school gate.

Fill out your application today, and the entire senior high school students will come back. In less than half a day, students in the entire school will know that Fucheng, the trinity of school bullies, school bullies, and school bosses, is having an affair with him.

He blinked shyly, caressed Fucheng's back which was still a little thin and not generous enough, rubbed his cheek, and said in a soft and harmless voice: "What's wrong?"

Fucheng could feel the warmth in his arms, that This freshness of life is like a special medicine that heals wounds, healing those old wounds that have been so old that no scars can be seen.

He is being healed.

From the moment Lin Yuan took his bloody self out of the deep alley in the heavy rain, he has been being healed by this young man.

"It's nothing, I just like Suisui so much that I can't live without you for a second."

Fucheng's voice was very low and soft. One of his hands held Lin Yuan tightly in his arms, and the other hand raised the phone in front of his eyes, looking at the notes on it, and wanted to hang up, but in the end he didn't press it, and just waited for the sound to disappear.

Looking at the darkened screen, Fucheng was in a daze. It had been a long time since he received a call from his father, two or three years.

Fucheng wanted to look through the call records, but felt it was unnecessary. People who had left long ago really didn't matter.

Letting go of Lin Yuan in his arms, Fucheng held his hand and smiled softly. The midsummer sunshine slowly passed over his delicate face, showing an indescribable tenderness.

"Let's go, Suisui, go buy milk tea. I will let you succeed in revenge and let you bully me."

Lin Yuan was just talking, he couldn't bear to bully Fucheng.

Entering the milk tea shop, Fucheng ordered ten cups of the same hot milk tea as he did last year. Then he ordered a cup of strawberry cheese milk tea for Lin Yuan.

Back at the place where he lived, Lin Yuan looked at the ten cups of milk tea lined up on the coffee table, and then looked at the boy who was about to remove the straw, thinking that he was not going to drink them all, like the time he drank it for a whole day?

Lin Yuan put down the cheese milk cap in his hand, held Fucheng's hand, and said in an extremely soft tone: "Fucheng, don't drink this. I don't want to bully you, and I don't want to take revenge. In fact, I drank very happily that day. , that is, I just went to the toilet several times more."