147

Chapter 147 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (11)

Lin Yuan always felt that there was something wrong with Yu Sui'an's voice. It was hoarse, deep, and rough, like the dull roar of a wild animal, which made people jump with fear.

The hairband was two fingers wide and covered everything in front of her eyes. Because he was indoors, when Lin Yuan opened his eyes, he could only see the red color sinking in the dark shadow.

The lack of vision made Lin Yuan feel a little insecure. He reached out gropingly and grabbed Yu Sui'an's wide sleeves.

The fabric was soft and slightly cool. Lin Yuan held it tightly in his hands and found a little peace. He smiled at Yu Sui'an based on his feeling, as soft and harmless as ever.

"Okay, senior brother, I won't move." The young man was extremely obedient.

Yu Sui'an looked at the handsome young man below who was letting him do whatever he wanted. For some unknown reason, his breathing became somewhat rapid.

With his hands on Lin Yuan's side, his leaning posture cast a shadow on his beautiful and delicate face, and his glazed eyes were also shadowed and silent, looking a little gloomy and sick.

Yu Sui'an's eyes wandered over Lin Yuan's body, with an indescribable dark meaning, as if a wild beast was patrolling its territory.

The boy's lips were soft and tender, much like ripe strawberries. Just rub them lightly and the sweet and fragrant juice would overflow. It was very fragrant and alluring.

The man remembered that these plump and tender lips had rubbed against his lips, lingering and kissing on his neck.

Yu Sui'an recalled the scene at that time and thought silently in his heart, this is good stuff, excellent stuff. How can that cowardly and incompetent idiot Xie Hanzhou deserve to eat such good stuff? It should be his alone.

Looking down, the young man's neck is long and thin, and his skin is almost translucent white, like a handful of clean and dust-free snow.

What would it taste like if you licked it?

Will it melt?

What happens after it melts? Is it as cold as snow, or as sweet as gummy candy?

Yu Sui'an thought curiously, and then he felt that the little liar's lips and tongue were soft and sweet, and this slender and fair neck should not be much different.

So...what about other places? What would it taste like?

Yu Sui'an's heart beat a little faster. He was not Xie Hanzhou, and he didn't need to maintain the appearance of a cold, solitary, dust-free god. The Demon Realm had always indulged in sensuality, so what if he, the Demon Lord, indulged in it?

The slender, cold hands fell on Lin Yuan's waist, hooked his belt, and lifted it gently. The robe suddenly lost its restraints and became loose.

Lin Yuan noticed the man's movements and was immediately stunned. He subconsciously grabbed the sleeve, his lips and teeth trembled slightly, and he said nervously: "Senior brother..."

Why... why did he suddenly take off his clothes?

Didn't his second husband drink abstinence wine? It should be...hard...not able to get up...

should...

Lin Yuan couldn't help but think of that night, when the medicine took effect, and he felt like burning all over his body. When he first started doing it, he was so hot and swollen that he was so anxious that he wanted to cry. , and still have some regrets.

Yu Sui'an drank so much abstinence wine, and this medicine was probably of no use to him. If he went to bed by himself, wouldn't he be looking for trouble for himself?

But later he didn't think so anymore, he was just afraid of what might happen, what if it worked, his second husband was so beautiful and attractive, who wouldn't be greedy to see him! Anyway, he was starving for it.

Yu Sui'an noticed that Lin Yuan shrank, thinking that he was scared, and immediately touched his hair soothingly, his voice was very soft, as if coaxing: "Don't be afraid, junior brother, I won't move you, I'm just , I want to see you..."

Look at... him?

Lin Yuan felt that his Taoist robe was completely opened, and soon, Yu Sui'an's hands began to unbutton his inner garment.

When his skin came into contact with the cool air, Lin Yuan felt a little cold, but more of an inexplicable irritation.

He knew that Yu Sui'an wouldn't touch him, not Yu Sui'an, but the problem was that he was looking at himself, looking at everything about him in an unobstructed way.

Lin Yuan felt as if the medicine that night had left an aftershock, and a weak flame was quietly igniting in his body and blood.

The deep fire made him feel hot and itchy, and his body began to feel unbearable, as if a hollow desire had arisen that was hard to fill.

Since Yu Sui'an was in this position, there were naturally a lot of flattery situations. Those men and women all had young and lively bodies and beautiful and delicate faces.

In the past, he didn't even bother to take a look, but now, Yu Sui'an couldn't move his eyes away.

The little liar is too white, too soft and delicate, with a skin color like milk.

The two dots of vermilion are also amazingly beautiful, like two plump and juicy cherries, so bright and vivid.

Yu Sui'an suddenly felt itchy in his hands and wanted to twist something. His teeth were also itchy and wanted to grind them carefully. He didn't quite understand the sudden surge of emotions in his body, but he could only instinctively feel that it was related to the two red spots. , then he looked away and looked down.

Then, Yu Sui'an's joints turned slightly white when pinched, and Lin Yuan's waist was very thin, which reminded him of the fragile and delicate flower branches, the kind that can be broken with a slight bend, which evokes a natural desire for destruction. .

The more Yu Sui'an looked at him, the more he felt that Xie Hanzhou was not worthy, not at all, and only he was worthy. He secretly grinded his teeth, the curve of his jaw was sharp, and there were evil thoughts and secret desires in his eyes, flourishing unscrupulously.

When his fingers fell on the remaining fabric, Yu Sui'an did not hesitate. He even had two more hidden impatient feelings than before, which even he himself was not aware of.

Lin Yuan was completely confused. He felt that he was just a piece of soft dough, being turned over and over by Yu Sui'an with his beautiful glazed eyes. It was almost cooked and almost melted. .

Yu Sui'an saw his surge, thought for a moment, and took a pill for him to take.

The elixir calmed down the fire in Lin Yuan's body, but it could not extinguish the fire in his heart. When his legs were buckled together and the man's hot breath filled his body, Lin Yuan was so ashamed that he almost fainted.

How...how could this happen?

Yu Sui'an didn't really touch him from beginning to end, but...but he just felt shy, many, many times shyer than those crazy nights.

Yu Sui'an looked at Lin Yuan carefully from top to bottom. His previous thoughts were even worse. It would be a waste to share such a good thing, which is white, tender, fragrant and soft, with others. You should take one bite by yourself, all of it. Eat it.

He overturned his previous decision and wasted a great opportunity to take revenge on Xie Hanzhou, but he suddenly laughed, and an indescribable feeling of pleasure washed over his body.

For the first time in his life, Yu Sui'an felt that living like this was somewhat enjoyable. He seemed to have gotten rid of some of the blood and shadows that Xie Hanzhou had brought to him, and even his body seemed to be lighter.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain Yu Sui'an's blackening value has been reduced to 95%. ]

Lin Yuan vaguely heard the system prompt and called 521.

521 didn't want to pay attention to him at all, squatting silently in the corner and growing mushrooms, but his heart broke down and howled like a wolf: ahhhhhhhhh, why does Senior Qingtian Bairi do such a thing with his second husband? ! ! Senior, do you know you have classes in the afternoon?

Lin Yuan knew that, but he had almost forgotten about it now. No wife could think calmly like he did just now. Lin Yuan could bang against the wall for this brother, no matter how many times he did.

Yu Sui'an helped Lin Yuan put on his Taoist robe and tie his belt, but did not take off the red headband that covered his eyes.

The boy's tears had soaked the hair tie, and the original red color had become darker, like the color of blood after it has solidified.

Half kneeling on the bed with his left leg, Yu Sui'an looked at the young man with red cheeks under him and licked his lips: "Junior brother..."

This title was too common in Yuqing Palace. Yu Sui'an was not very satisfied and shouted again: " Lin Yuan."

The man was still not happy to call her this way, feeling that he was not close enough, so he pursed his thin lips slightly.

Fingers entangled Lin Yuan's black hair scattered on the soft couch, wrapping it around thinly and softly, entangling his eyes and wrapping around his body.

While playing carefully, a soft name came to mind. Yu Sui'an's throat was dry and hot, and her eyes were already dark and misty: "...Sui Sui."

Lin Yuan was lying softly on the soft couch, He felt that all the bones in his body were melting, and his whole body was limp. The wet hairband felt damp, cool, and uncomfortable.

In his daze, he heard Yu Sui'an's voice, as cold as the jingle of jade, calling him Suisui.

Lin Yuan breathed a trembling breath, and responded weakly and softly: "Senior brother..."

This sound became even softer. Yu Sui'an lowered her eyes and looked at his delicate and red lips, thinking about the previous intimacy, feeling deep in her heart. The desire for exclusivity is just around the corner, and the irritability is constantly rising and falling.

I want to kiss him...

I want to kiss this boy without restraint...

There will be no more nightmares, no pain, no unnecessary outsider like Xie Hanzhou, just a simple kiss.

Unfortunately, such a thing is just a dream for Yu Sui'an.

Yu Sui'an leaned down and got slightly closer to the young man. He stopped before the pain surged. He looked at the delicate petal-like lips and seemed to smell an alluring sweetness.

He said: "Sui Sui, open your mouth."

Lin Yuan tilted his head in confusion, not understanding what Yu Sui'an was going to do, but he still listened to him obediently and opened his lips slightly.

Yu Sui'an caught a glimpse of the silky and soft tip of the tongue, his breathing increased, and he said fiercely: "Stick out your tongue."

He was already anxious, impatient, and gave his wild desires and instincts a clear form: "I want to bite. "

Want to eat it.

I really want to...

Lin Yuan never thought that he just wanted to take advantage of lunch time to see Yu Sui'an, but it ended up like this.

Her fair face was already red, Lin Yuan licked her hot lips, and slowly stuck out her tongue.

My husband wants to... bite, then let him bite... take a bite...

On the top of Cangwu Peak, there is a medicine garden in the back garden where a pillow of Qingxiao is used. These herbs are planted and taken care of by Xie Hanzhou himself. At this time, he is planting Collect herbs under the strong sunlight.

The recent period has been calm, and Xie Hanzhou feels that things are developing in a good direction as he expected.

The sun was shining brightly, falling on his long and strong fingers, as if they were enveloped in light. Putting a herb into the basket, Xie Hanzhou took a look and felt it was almost done.

Just as he was about to leave, something soft seemed to slide across his tongue.

The man was slightly startled.

Is it his little apprentice again? Have you finished your coursework?

The touch just lasted only for a moment. Xie Hanzhou's eyes moved slightly, and he was a little unsure. Could it be that he had made a mistake?

The next second, a feeling completely different from before came over me.

There seemed to be... something biting between the teeth.