155

Chapter 155 Immortal Lord in the left hand, Demon Lord in the right hand (19)

At dawn, Xie Hanzhou, who had not slept all night, grabbed the white and tender arm around his neck and took it off gently.

Carefully covering the quilt to prevent any chill from entering, Xie Hanzhou subconsciously looked at the young man after doing all this. His dark and quiet eyes seemed to still be as cold as the cold weather, but also seemed to have some subtle ripples. , as if an unknown flower bloomed in the night.

Lin Yuan was sleeping soundly, with the left side of his face buried between the pillows, and the fair and handsome right side of his face clearly exposed to the air.

Xie Hanzhou looked at it like this, but what he was thinking about was what happened last night.

In an instant, those ears and temples were rubbing against each other, and those charming lingering hairs were coming like a storm, carrying an indescribable fragrant red color. Xie Hanzhou's long eyelashes trembled slightly, and the base of his ears felt faintly hot.

The little apprentice's lips are very soft and tender, and they seem to be even softer than the glutinous rice cakes that the little apprentice paid homage to him a few days ago.

There was also that smooth and tender tongue. Xie Hanzhou didn't expect that when he took it in his mouth, entwined it, sucked it, and bit it, the taste would be so good that it made people forget to leave.

In fact, at the end of last night, the little apprentice had no strength, his lips and tongue were soft and weak, and his whole body was lying under him like a puddle of water.

Those wet eyes looked at him in confusion, and his thin white fingers opened and curled up. The flush at the end of his eyes never dissipated and was difficult to dissipate.

Xie Hanzhou's heartbeat was slightly erratic. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair on the young man's cheek, feeling helpless in his heart.

It seems that the young apprentice has copied the Qingxin Sutra in vain over the past few months. It is of no use at all and not even a cent has been cleared.

That kind of boiling heat, really... really full of energy...

young man...

Xie Hanzhou thought quietly.

The faint morning light slanted in through the window, and the light and shadow in the room were alienated and hazy.

Xie Hanzhou glanced out the window and knew he couldn't stay any longer. He helped his little apprentice pull the quilt again, and his eyes slowly and darkly swept over the young man's eyebrows and the red and swollen lips.

He couldn't explain why, but his heart suddenly felt soft and warm.

Lin Yuan...

Xie Hanzhou took out a brocade box from the storage ring, put another item in it, and then placed it on Lin Yuan's pillow. His voice was low and hoarse: "This is a New Year's gift for you, and there is also a red envelope. "

The sleeping apprentice naturally couldn't respond to him. Xie Hanzhou always felt that something was missing. He leaned down, supported the bed with his hands, and looked at the apprentice for a long time.

Thinking about what the young apprentice did last night, the handsome and flawless man tentatively touched the end of the young man's eyes with his lips. He felt a little hot, guessing that it was the reason why the young apprentice cried last night.

The delicate and slightly swollen thin lips slowly went down and kissed the young man's delicate and smooth face. When he reached the corner of the young man's lips, Xie Hanzhou paused, but still held Lin Yuan's chin and kissed him gently.