189

Chapter 189 The Daily Life of a Delicate Little Female's Adoptive Husband (14)

This is an ancient and ignorant era, where people eat hair and drink blood, and are primitive and barbaric.

People living in this era are no different from animals. Their whole lives are limited to what they can see.

They don't understand the world, or even themselves. The only thing they understand is instinct, the instinct to survive and reproduce.

Born in such an era, Yue didn't understand this. In fact, it was easy to resist in his animal form, but he never had the idea of ​​resisting, and he was not even aware of the resistance itself.

The position that the eyes can see determines how far a person can go.

As a slave, Yue could only see today, but now he not only saw his and Lin Yuan's future, he also saw their end.

Yue slowly lowered her head and buried her face in Lin Yuan's neck. Her breathing was very heavy, very heavy and very hot, as if it was burning.

The scattered kisses fell silently, and the hot breath was thick and sticky, causing a delicate and unbearable itch. It was an indescribable torture. Lin Yuan's body trembled slightly, and his eyes were filled with moist mist.The man's lips slowly moved up from the neck, kissed Lin Yuan's ear, and said something very touching: "Sui Sui, we are going to die together..." "

If I get hurt while hunting in the future, before I die, I will Kill you."

Yue's morbid and paranoid words made people's hair stand on end, but his kiss was very light, like the wind passing by or the falling flowers, falling endlessly on Lin Yuan.

Such unabashed possessiveness made Lin Yuan feel happy and excited. His moon was changing and he was breaking away from the confinement of this era. He liked this change because he had the same idea.

They want to be together when they are alive, they want to hold each other tightly, and they want to be together when they die.

Life and death go together, he likes life and death, he likes to live with this human being, and then die together.

Lin Yuan was a little excited and ran his fingers through the other person's hair, moving slowly and forcefully, causing a slight pain and a deeper fire.

"Okay, kill me..."

"I will die together with you..."Yue's emotions at this time were extreme and strong, even crazy and scary. It seemed that some dark substance was surging, making him almost lose his mind. All that's left is the rough and wild animal instinct, and only the roiling desire.

After hearing the other party's words, the man's emotions became even more out of control and he could no longer suppress it. He grinded his lips against Lin Yuan's lips in the dark and bit them wildly, as intensely as if this was not a kiss, but a hungry beast eating.

The moon kissed Lin Yuan and was also devouring him. The greed that grew wildly like weeds in his heart was thicker and deeper than the boundless darkness.

This was his little female, his and always would be.

They will die together, and he no longer has to worry that his years will belong to others, forever...

The faint smell of blood fills between the lips and teeth, and on the tips of their tongues that are so tightly entangled that they don't want to separate at all, the originally greasy and sticky liquid becomes changed because of the blood It becomes thicker and thicker, which is fascinating and addictive.

The animal skin clothes had disappeared long ago. They might have been pushed aside, or they might have been thrown on the ground.

Lin Yuan didn't feel cold, not at all. He was completely trapped under the man's slender body, like a prisoner trapped in the depths, and he was willing to do so.