196

Chapter 196 The Daily Life of a Delicate Little Female's Adoptive Husband (21)

Lin Yuan only told Priest Yue and about the pregnancy, but not long after, the entire Xilin tribe knew about it.

Because every time a female in the tribe becomes pregnant, the priest will announce the good news in front of everyone.

Although Yue will return to his identity as an ordinary orc at the Beast God Festival three months later, the entire tribe now has mixed feelings about him.

Afraid, afraid, but can't help but rely on and trust.

Yue's animal form is so powerful that the females feel that with Yue's presence, they may not be short of meat in the future. The male orcs go out hunting with him and feel an indescribable sense of security.

So after learning that Lin Yuan was pregnant, some females in the tribe even congratulated Yue.

At that time, Yue was in a daze, and her dark eyes were full of confusion, as if she was a little uncertain. After a long time, he suddenly realized that others were blessing him to have a child.

Obviously he is still a slave, but in this tribe, he seems to be no longer.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's moon blackening value has been reduced to 10%. ]

When he heard the system prompt, Lin Yuan was discussing with the priest about planting rice. He was stunned for a moment and was a little surprised.

He blinked in confusion and said slowly, "Why did the blackening value suddenly drop?"

521 used to like to sit on Lin Yuan's head or shoulders.

Ever since Lin Yuan had a baby, at his strong request, a pocket was added to his animal skin clothes, and 521 nestled in the pocket, chatting with his beloved nephew and cutie.

Sometimes it even gets into Lin Yuan's clothes and rubs against it, euphemistically saying it is cultivating a relationship with the baby.

Then Lin Yuan grabbed his wings and threw him aside.

At this time, 521 was huddled in his pocket and whispering to his nephew. Hearing the words, he came out and was a little confused: [Yeah, why did the blackening value drop? ]

It scratched Mao Mao with its small wings: [Maybe something good happened. Just let it down. Senior, I still have something to do. If nothing happens, don't call me. ]

Lin Yuan speechlessly stopped 521, who

was about to dig into his pocket: "What's the matter with you? Tell me." 521 puffed up his small chest, which he didn't have at all, and said very proudly: [They are doing prenatal education for the baby, telling the baby story. ]

"Telling a story?" Lin Yuan looked confused and asked curiously: "Then what story are you telling?"

521 shook his body, and his fluffy fur also swayed: [What I just told was the story of the beauty ball. Now I am telling my baby about Sleeping Beauty Balls, and my baby really likes it! 】

Beauty ball? Sleeping beauty ball?

Probably the mermaid and sleeping beauty.

However, Maoqiuqiu tells a story, and the protagonist is replaced by Maoqiuqiu, which makes sense.

Sitting on the bed at night, Lin Yuan was about to ask Yue if anything good had happened today? The other party had already held him on his lap, hooked his chin, and slowly covered him with cool lips.

"Sui Sui..."

Yue slowly rubbed and licked Lin Yuan's lips, her movements gentle and forceful. After twisting and turning for a moment, he couldn't resist and penetrated deeply, hooking his soft and smooth tongue and entwining endlessly.