168

Chapter 168 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (32)

Yu Sui'an, who was trapped in the nightmare and drowned in the demon barrier for a long time, vaguely heard a voice, a voice he hated, his own voice.

He himself was saying: "Have you not knelt enough in those years?"

Yu Sui'an's consciousness was chaotic at this time, and his whole person was empty, as if his soul had been taken away by countless hands, and all the bones and blood were taken away, leaving only A bottomless void, like an abyss.

He heard the sound and thought in a daze, what do you mean you haven't knelt enough? He didn't want to kneel to anyone at all, not to the people in Xuanyuan Mansion, but he was afraid, he was... afraid of pain... afraid of death...

He didn't want to kneel to Yuqing Palace, Taoist Gate, or heaven and earth, but he was born between heaven and earth. Sometimes you have to kneel down to get what you want and stay alive.

"He has been dead for a long time. He was killed by you, do you remember..."

Yu Sui'an heard himself talking about him, and after thinking for a moment, he remembered who he was, that bastard.

The bastard is dead, killed by him...

Yu Sui'an remembered this, but he never felt that the man was really dead. He was still alive, living in the depths of his nightmare, living in his body.

Therefore, he is still the illegitimate son who can be bullied by everyone in the city lord's palace. He lives deep in the dirty mud and cannot see any light.

"You are the only one left in Hanzhou City...you are the only

one alive..." Yu Sui'an sneered, how could it be possible? Everyone in Hanzhou City is alive and well.

They were all staring at him, staring at him in the darkness all the time. They were waiting, the whole Hanzhou City was waiting, waiting for the day when they would be doomed, waiting for him to fall into the depths of eternity forever.

"The man-eating beast is dead..."

The man-eating beast is indeed the work of a beast, but he is the son of a beast. The same blood flows in his body, and he is not much better, so he Becoming the leader of evil spirits, he became the devil king that everyone feared.

Devil, ghost.

He is indeed a ghost. He has been a shameless ghost in Hanzhou City since he was born. He can only hide in the twisted and dark corners, living and dying.

Another voice of his own continued: "Yu Sui'an, Lin Yuan said, let's leave Hanzhou City and Yuqing Palace together and go to the south. He said it is spring now and the flowers in the south are blooming..." "

These days For hundreds of years, I have been in Yuqing Palace, on the top of Cangwu Peak, in the north. I have never been to the south, and I have never thought about the south." "

I don't know whether the south is good or bad, but if you have a little good, you can win against countless people. There is no Hanzhou City in the south."

He also heard the boy's voice, a soft voice, like a sweet and tempting candy.

"Yu Sui'an, the south is big and warm. The spring there is very long. Then we can find a small yard and plant it full of flowers. Plant the flowers you like. I will listen to you.

" The fingers fell on his hair, soft and warm, as if the wind from the south carrying the fragrant fragrance of flowers was blowing, as soft as his voice.