124

Chapter 124 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (28)

Lu Ye's breath is a little messy, the veins on his neck are bulging, and some black-red blood is splashed on the pale skin, like winding cracks, cutting his handsome and sharp The face looked strange and evil.

At this moment, he needed to deal with those high-level T4s, protect Lin Yuan from the zombie attacks, and resist the invasion of the terrifying mental power, so he could no longer spare any extra energy.

The supernatural attack sent some energy fluctuations. Lu Ye sensed that the supernatural power was attacking Lin Yuan's legs, and with great difficulty, he used some mental power to block the attack.

But just because of this distraction, the previously stalemate balance was broken, and the mental power entered Lu Ye's brain again, spreading to the depths of his brain like a claw.

Lu Ye's breathing was stagnant, and the tearing pain made his consciousness a little dazed. The T4s that attacked him were probably aware of it, and roared like beasts in their throats. The rotten and damaged body was surrounded by a bloody wind. , and pounced towards Lu Ye with great ferocity.

The green vines blocked most of the T4's attacks, but one T4 still found a gap in the decline, and its sharp claws broke open the skin of Luye's neck.

Lu Ye, who was thinking slowly, was brought back to some sense by the pain in his body. The vines entered the T4's brain from its two eye sockets, messing with it crazily.

Lu Ye's vision was a little blurry at this time, as if covered with a layer of exposed white. It was obvious that his brain had been invaded deeper by the mental power, which had affected his visual nerves.

He reached out and touched the fur underneath. It was a little hard and not particularly soft, but it was full of life and vitality. He liked this kind of vitality and loved this kind of freshness.

"Sui Sui..."

"Lin Yuan..."

The young man murmured almost silently, and touched his neck with his fingers, where there was a sticky warmth. Then he looked at his fingertips, and unexpectedly saw a dazzling scarlet color.

The sun was obscured by clouds at some point, and the whole world seemed to turn into a heavy gray.

Lu Ye chuckled softly. His skin was pale and his hair was black. Under the dim light, his whole person looked particularly dark and dark, like an evil Shura ghost walking out of a deep stream in hell.

"Sui Sui, remember to listen to me and just run."

"Don't look back, run forward, you have to keep running forward!"

Run to a safe place and run out of this hell on earth city.

After Lu Ye finished speaking, he leaned down and kissed Lin Yuan's back.

This was a kiss in the air, blocked by the thick fur of the beast, without any real contact.

This is also, a kiss goodbye.

Lin Yuan's hearing was so sensitive that he naturally heard Lu Ye's voice. Just as he was about to scream, his body suddenly lost weight.

He quickly stopped and looked back, and saw countless vines suddenly growing crazily on the ground not far away, as if they could cover the sky and the sun, almost converging into a sea of ​​green forest wherever he could see.

These vines quickly intertwined together to form a high green wall, about ten meters high, blocking Lin Yuan from all danger and death.

Lin Yuan's breath was filled with the smell of green plants. This was the first time that he didn't smell blood or rancid smell in this apocalyptic world, only the fresh smell of plants.