100

Chapter 100 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (3)

Lu Ye fell silent for the first time, then glanced at the white giant wolf in front of him with a subtle expression, and then lowered his eyes to where the giant wolf had just made the pinyin sign.

There are many novels and films about the end of the world, and Lu Ye has read some in his spare time, but none of the novels or movies will have such a scene. After the end of the world, a wolf with superpowers is making pinyin signs on the ground. , meaning still husband.

"..."

Lu Ye felt that he could not misunderstand Mr. Wolf, and his slender hand fell on the "lao-gong": "Mr. Wolf, are you talking about yourself?"

Lin Yuan opened his eyes in shock when he heard this. Big eyes, his eyes are a very clear ice blue, very light in color, with a coolness and coldness like ice and snow, but on Lin Yuan, they look clear and tranquil, with a clear look.

He quickly shook his head and wanted to explain, but he couldn't speak human words now, so he could only whine: No, no! You are my husband! I'm not the husband! You are the husband! You are the husband!

Lin Yuan whined more and more anxiously, and finally couldn't help but walk around in the bathroom.

Lu Ye always felt that this snow wolf was not as strong and ferocious as it looked. Instead, it... looked silly, and it was inexplicably close to him.

But is it too much to say that wolves know human pinyin? And not only can it, but it can also write.

Although the emergence of special abilities such as supernatural powers in humans is already inconsistent with existing common sense, based on the current clues, we can know that the snow is the source of everything.

After people come into contact with snow, they will have a high fever as if they are infected. If they cannot survive it, they will turn into zombies. Creatures like zombies are more like living corpses than human beings with thoughts and self-awareness. In other words, this is a kind of degradation.

The other side of degradation is evolution. Those who survived the high fever have awakened supernatural powers, an ability that is beyond the scope of scientific understanding.

However, no matter how unscientific the superpower is, compared to the fact that a wolf can pinyin, it is even more strange here.

Could it be that after the wolf awakened his superpower, his learning ability became extremely good, and he learned human pinyin in a week and could understand human language? This kind of thing is impossible.

Then there is only one possibility left. Although this is quite ridiculous, by explaining it this way, everything can be explained.

This is not a wolf, but a human, a human who has awakened some special power and can transform into a wolf.

Not only that, judging from the fact that it was close to me and even spelled out such a word in Pinyin, it seemed that it was probably his admirer.

Lu Ye lowered his eyes and thought, with an imperceptible indifference in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows. It was a kind of coldness that seemed to come from his bones, a kind of indifference to the world. His temperament was soft and cold, but the moment he raised his eyes, that indifference dissipated.

He wasn't sure if he was wrong, but he would know once he tried it.

There was a faint sneer in Lu Ye's narrow eyes, but it was well hidden, making it difficult for people to see clearly or distinguish it. He stretched out his hand, his fingertips trembled slightly, hesitating a little, but he still landed. On the snow wolf's head.