191

Chapter 191 The daily life of a delicate little female adoptive husband (16)

Lin Yuan was so angry that he almost felt sick.

Ah ah ah ah ah! ! A group of robbers who stole wives and meat dared to ridicule him and his husband. Do they have any shame? Does he want face?

Lin Yuan has already beaten the next one and doesn't care about one more.

The social relations in the primitive world are relatively weak, but there is no such thing as helping others to take revenge after losing a fight. If you can't beat others, it only means that you are too weak. This is true for male-to-male fights, let alone male-to-male fights. female.

"Ha..."

Lin Yuan curled his lips and chuckled, the slightly raised corners of his mouth were full of sarcasm, and his golden eyes reflected the firelight, giving him an inorganic cold feeling.

"Yes, my male is a slave. He looks dirty to you, and I am also dirty for being marked by him. But, a male who can't even feed himself and can only go to other tribes to grab food, isn't he even a slave? How about?"

Lin Yuan ignored the unpredictable faces of the males and continued to be weird: "I'm curious, except for stealing things like today when the males of our tribe are not around, do you dare to challenge the males of our tribe openly? I It seems that you don't dare. If you dared, you wouldn't be here now. If you can survive, you will be considered great."

At this point, he glanced at the females of their tribe and said with a worried look on his face: "Seriously, you guys are stealing How can you feed so many females when they go back? Even if you have to steal your own food from others, can the females who follow you have enough to eat? If it were like today, you would have to steal even your own food for the winter. You would have enough food to support them. A cub?"

After this powerful taunt, the males were no longer interested in marking the females, due to the power of words.

The male who had spoken before glared at Lin Yuan angrily, walked towards him, and was about to cover his mouth to stop him from talking.

But before he could take action, he was knocked to the ground by Lin Yuan's superb swordsmanship.

Just kidding, after practicing swordsmanship for so many years in the last world, even if my physical fitness is not good now, with a sword in hand, it is still very easy to torture a few scumbags.

Seeing two of their males being knocked down by the same female one after another, the group of orcs felt very shameless. Coupled with Lin Yuan's previous words, they were filled with ridicule.

The leader of the orcs suppressed his anger and threatened in a rough voice: "Little female, if you keep talking nonsense, I will have you tied up!"

Ouch, how powerful! He is a female and weak, and these people are really good at bullying the weak.

Lin Yuan raised the wooden sword in his hand, stroked the blade with his slender white fingers, and said slowly: "You want to tie me up, are you angry? Generally speaking, lies are not enough to make people angry. Just listen to it. In the past, only the truth can be heard by others, so I was right just now. Your tribe really can't even support females and cubs. Are you still a male?" This sentence is

too offensive, everyone The males all looked at Lin Yuan angrily, as if surrounded by a pack of wolves.

Lin Yuan wasn't afraid, but he couldn't say he wasn't afraid. Although males in this era were told not to harm females at will when they were cubs, his sarcastic remarks just now were just a crazy test on the verge of causing trouble.