13

Chapter 13 Crazy criticism that the CEO wants to pamper me (13)

Huo Chen did not expect that Lin Yuan would not only ask for a husband but also ask for a wife in order to let herself wear his clothes.

Although he was not interested in what Lin Yuan wanted to do, Lin Yuan's husband asked her and his wife recognized her. If he didn't agree, would he suffer too much?

Just now, Lin Yuan gave himself a rose, a rose that Lin Yuan said was the most beautiful.

Huo Chen's eyes fell on the rose, very deep, and then he looked at Lin Yuan who was lying in his arms, with clean features and clear eyes, full of youthful spirit.

"Only once." Huo Chen's voice was deep.

Lin Yuan was immediately happy, lying on Huo Chen and nuzzling him like a puppy: "Yeah, once is enough, thank you, husband, you are so kind~~"

Huo Chen was almost used to being rubbed by him, and he also hugged him He got used to it, and at first there were some men who accepted the idea of ​​not being intimate with each other, but now he felt more like he was being entangled by a soft and harmless little animal.

Lin Yuan likes to rub against Huo Chen. His body temperature is on the hot side, while Huo Chen's body temperature is on the cooler side. It feels cool and comfortable when rubbed against him. It's much easier to rub against 521 anyway, at least a hundred times better.

After he had rubbed enough, he got up from Huo Chen and handed him the clothes. Huo Chen took the clothes and entered the bathroom.

As soon as the door closed, 521, who had been holding it in for a long time, immediately leaned over, rubbed Lin Yuan's cheek with his plush body, and whispered: [Senior, 521 has fur, soft, and it is very comfortable to rub. 】

Lin Yuan was a little itchy by those thin and soft furs, and couldn't help but hide aside.

521 continued to mess around without giving up. It was the same as its predecessor. How could the mission target be comparable to it? Impossible, absolutely impossible! ! !

Then, the cruel and ruthless reality taught it what it means to be impermanent.

Lin Yuan scratched 521: "Stop rubbing, it's itchy."

521 was almost autistic after being scratched, and he groaned dissatisfiedly: [Senior! ! How could you do this? If you have a husband, you don't need 521, right? ]

Lin Yuan was innocent and didn't understand what 521 meant at all, but seeing that 521 seemed angry, he touched it: "No, I have a husband, and I don't want 521 anymore."

521 didn't believe it: [Really? ? So, 521 or your husband, who feels more comfortable when having sex? 】

Lin Yuan said without thinking, "My husband! His body is cool and feels so comfortable when rubbed."

521: [...]

Ha, man.

Huo Chen hadn't worn such casual clothes for a long time. When he came out of the bathroom, he was still adjusting his collar uncomfortably.

Lin Yuan looked over immediately when he heard the voice. The black sportswear made Huo Chen look gentler than usual. He lost the coldness and sharpness when wearing a suit and shirt. He had black hair, black clothes, and a pale and handsome face. It is particularly prominent and exquisite, like a work of art carefully outlined by God.

Wow!

Lin Yuan immediately rushed to Huo Chen and circled around him. His tone was simple and his eyes were bright: "Husband, you look good in my clothes!"