83

Chapter 83 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (17)

Winter in Jinling came very late this year. It was not until December that heavy snow fell. It lasted for several days, and the entire Kyoto was shrouded in snow. Under the snow.

On the twenty-seventh day of the year, the gloomy haze clouds in the sky are getting lower and lower, and the winter snow is coming again. Lin Yuan asked someone to place the stove at the door, and he lay on the soft couch, covered with a blanket made of white fox fur.

Lu Yi and Hui Yue were waiting by the side, one was adding charcoal to the stove, and the other was cracking walnuts.

Lin Xia still stood aside silently as usual. Lin Yuan was a little anxious when he saw him like this, so he asked him to warm himself around the stove.

Lin Yuan looked at the snow scene for a while, sighed, looked for a while, and sighed, making Lu Yi and the others sigh with fear. She silently thought in her heart that Young Master Jiang will come back soon. The young prince misses you, not even food or tea, oh, no. I don't think about tea and rice. The young prince can use three bowls every time he eats. But the young prince really, really misses you. Please come back soon.

But it was obvious that Mr. Jiang did not hear what Lu Yi and Hui Yue were saying. He did not come back on the 27th, nor on the 28th, nor until the morning of New Year's Eve.

Lin Yuan was actually very unhappy, very, very unhappy. He felt that the emperor was too exploitative of his husband. Even if his husband was smart and powerful, he couldn't be so oppressive. He was already thirty years old, thirty years old! Not even on holiday yet! Not even on holiday yet! !

There are currently only two masters in the Prince of Chu's Mansion. One is Lin Yuan, the young prince who ascended the throne as a young man, and the other is his original mother, Princess Chu. On weekdays, Lin Yuan and Old Princess Chu ate in their respective courtyards. Only on the first and fifteenth day of each month, Lin Yuan would go to have lunch with Old Princess Chu.

For the New Year's Eve dinner on New Year's Eve, Lin Yuan naturally had to accompany Princess Chu. The kitchen worked hard to prepare an extremely sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner, with eighteen hot dishes and eight cold dishes, and the huge round table was full. A table was set.

After the servants had laid out the New Year's Eve dinner, Lin Yuan respected the elder. He waited until Old Princess Chu sat down before he sat down. Green Yi poured a glass of wine for him. Lin Yuan picked up the glass and stood up, paying respect to Old Princess Chu: "A son respects his mother." Concubine, I wish my concubine a hundred years of good health and longevity."

The old Princess Chu was over forty, and because she took good care of herself, she didn't look old. She picked up the wine glass in front of her, and the smile on her lips was as thin as a cloud: "Okay ."

Lin Yuan raised his glass and drank it all in one gulp. After sitting down, he was just about to use his chopsticks when he heard the concubine of the King of Chu next to him saying, "You don't need to wait on me."

Huh? What's going on? Rumor Forum bisi

Lin Yuan looked towards the old Princess Chu in confusion, and saw that the aunt who usually served her was supposed to serve her with food, but the old princess raised her hand to stop her.

Then, the old Princess Chu looked towards Lin Yuan, and the smile on her lips deepened: "Your Majesty, where is Jiang Liuyuan? Why don't you see anyone? Since he wants to enter the gate of my Prince Chu's Mansion and my Lin's house, isn't it right for him to serve my mother-in-law? Is it his responsibility? Today is New Year's Eve. It is only in line with etiquette and filial piety that Jiang Liuyuan should serve me with food." In