101

Chapter 101 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (4)

When Lin Yuan called her husband, the whole wolf cheered and was very happy. However, when Lu Ye said this, he became a little shy and nodded shyly with a small mouth. Whispering in a low voice: I like it~ I like

it so much~ Lu Ye can guess what this means, but he needs an accurate answer, and whispers with a half-smile: "Lin Yuan, you haven't answered me yet, do you like it?" Me?"

Lin Yuan almost forgot that he was a wolf now, he could only howl but couldn't speak.

Under the young man's gaze, he sheepishly tapped the letters with the tip of his claws.

xi-huan, wo-xi-huan-ni, wo-chao-ji-xi-huan-ni.

——I like you, I like you, I like you very much.

Lu Ye saw Lin Yuan's answer clearly.

How should I put it? From this sentence, we can already tell a lot. For example, this person named Lin Yuan is probably a very simple person.

After saying this, Lin Yuan thought about it seriously. He and his husband had just met for the first time today. Wouldn't it be too fast to just say that they like her like this?

But he has already called her husband and said he likes her, but he can't change it and he can't take it back.

Lin Yuan shook his head in distress, feeling very worried.

Lu Ye chuckled lightly, his angular face looked cold and sharp, but with this smile, his whole body softened, and he looked down at Lin Yuan with a quiet and gentle look, revealing a kind of quiet beauty.

"What's wrong?" Lu Ye asked.

Lin Yuan sighed and lay on the ground, trying to think of a remedy. After a while, he suddenly stood up excitedly and touched the letters with the tips of his claws.

lao-gong, wo-zhui-ni, wo-zhui-ni-dang-wo-lao-gong, hao-bu-hao -

Husband, I will chase you, I will chase you as my husband, okay?

Yes, he can pursue his husband for a month or two, or a few more months. That's not enough.

Lu Ye looked at the snow wolf in front of him. His dark eyes were as deep as a dense forest in the middle of the night. There were countless dangers hidden inside, and darkness and death were intertwined.

"Are you chasing me?"

The corners of the young man's lips curled up slightly, and he looked into the snow wolf's clean and clear ice-blue eyes, as if he were looking at a piece of ice that was freezing on the surface but could actually melt into soft water at any time: "But you are a wolf now. I don't know what you were like when you were human, can you tell me?"

Lin Yuan listened to his husband's intention and agreed to let him pursue him, nodding repeatedly.

Next, Lu Ye slowly sketched a figure in his mind. He was 1.82 meters tall, with a slim build, black hair with a little natural curls, fair skin, and a dimple on the left side of his face.

As for the specific appearance, Lin Yuan said that he was very good-looking and handsome. Lu Ye did not see it and had reservations for the time being. However, Lu Ye did not have high requirements for Lin Yuan. He knew that he was also a student of Ningcheng University and his junior. There's not much difference in age between them, that's enough.

Lu Ye slowly approached Lin Yuan, his eyes were raised, and there was a seductive aura in his eyes. Under his perfect smile, it could go straight into the heart, making people fascinated, and they were so confused that they didn't even know what their last name was.