28

Chapter 28 Crazy criticizes the CEO for pampering me (28)

Lin Yuan ran back to his room in a hurry, lay down on the sofa like a pancake, and looked up blankly.

There was still a slight stinging sensation on his neck after being sucked and bitten. This feeling was too unfamiliar to Lin Yuan. It was obviously stinging and painful, but he didn't hate it at all.

When Huo Chen buried his head in his neck and kissed and nibbled, his deep breath swept over him, seeming to penetrate the thin layer of skin and wrap around the warm blood flowing in his human body.

Lin Yuan felt as if he was drunk at that time. He was so dizzy that he couldn't remember anything.

What was even stranger and stranger was that his body seemed to be sick, or maybe he had a fever, and he was indescribably restless and extremely unbearable.

Did you freeze when you went to bed last night? Lin Yuan thought in confusion.

521's face turned red and fell on the back of the sofa. The non-existent eyes on the pink fur ball peeked at Lin Yuan, then quickly moved away, then took another peek, and then moved away again.

The system didn't want to, it really didn't. The problem was that when it saw the senior's slightly red and swollen lips, it thought of the senior and the mission target being intimate.

What's more, the red dots on its predecessor's little neck, which were not there before, were all caused by the mission target's bite.

Why did they kiss?

The system was curious, flapped its little wings and landed on Lin Yuan's cheek, rubbing his soft side face, and wondered: [Senior, why did you and the mission target kiss just now? The mission target keeps biting your neck. If he suddenly gets sick and goes crazy, will he bite your neck artery directly? 】

After saying that, 521 was suddenly very moved, very moved.

It really cares about its seniors~ What a gentle and kind little junior~~

When Lin Yuan heard the previous sentence, his fair and handsome face suddenly became abnormally red, and his heart was beating fast. Very soon, it seemed that he was going to die. It popped out of his mouth, and when he heard the next sentence, Lin Yuan hummed softly.

Huo Chen...his husband just...doesn't know that!

521 saw Lin Yuan blushing and not speaking, and became even more curious. He gently bumped Lin Yuan's cheek with his body: [Senior~ Why don't you speak? say something! Why do you and the mission target want to kiss? You guys kissed for a long time, why on earth? 】

Lin Yuan was extremely shy and didn't know what to say, so he could only let 521 disappear.

However, before the young man could breathe a sigh of relief, he heard two slow and unhurried knocks at the door, followed by a man's cold and deep voice, which was even lower and sexier than usual.

"Sui Sui, can I come in?"

Lin Yuan's door was open, and Huo Chen could naturally see the specific situation in the room. His little friend was originally lying on the sofa, but after hearing his voice, he immediately She turned over and lay down on the sofa, as if she didn't want to face him and look at him.

There was no consent from the child, but there was no voice of rejection. Mr. Huo naturally thought that this meant tacit approval. Of course, rejection was invalid.

Walking to the sofa and sitting down, Huo Chen rubbed Lin Yuan's fluffy curly hair lovingly and said softly: "Sui Sui, why are you running so fast? I can't even catch up."