86

Chapter 86 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was trapped (20)

The two hugged each other for a long time before letting go and continued to process the invitations. At noon, Lin Yuan stretched out and lay lazily on the table, round and round. Hu's eyes were moist, revealing a bit of innocence and innocence.

"Jiang Qian~" Lin Yuan's voice was soft and sweet, probably because he drank tea with milk and sugar cubes all morning, and his body was full of milk and sweetness: "Can I ignore those people who are paying New Year's greetings in the afternoon? ? Let Lin Qiu take care of it. I have been busy all morning and my body has been exhausted. I really can't survive."

Jiang Qian thought about this empty sentence and couldn't help but laugh. His voice was smooth and gentle: "Of course, you can. The young prince is the master of the Chu Palace, and everything in this palace is decided by the young prince."

Lin Yuan immediately decided to be a salty fish.

After lunch, Lin Yuan pulled Jiang Qian onto the bed and lay in his arms to catch up on his sleep. He had really worked too hard last night.

In the inner room, the layers of bed tents fell down, Jiang Qian hugged his little prince, and felt that the years were so quiet and peaceful, and no matter how big the storm, rain or snow outside was, it could be blocked out.

Jiang Qian's fingers wrapped around a strand of Lin Yuan's black hair that was scattered between the beds. He circled it around and around. After a long time, he gently rubbed Lin Yuan's cheek and prepared to hug him. People sleep for a while.

However, before Jiang Qian fell asleep, Lin Qiu gently opened the door and walked into the inner room with something. He knew that the young prince was taking a nap and should not disturb the master's sweet dreams, but the visitor had a special identity. , have to be solemn.

Jiang Qian heard the footsteps, opened a layer of gauze, and said in a very soft voice: "Who? Lin Qiu?"

Lin Qiu walked to the bed, without saying anything, just handed over a greeting card.

When Jiang Qian saw the signature on the greeting card, his pupils shrank slightly, and his amber eyes seemed to turn into thick black at this moment, and something was rolling violently, like the treacherous clouds in the sky on the eve of a rainstorm.

"Teacher..."

Jiang Qian called silently, then slowly lowered his head and looked at the peacefully sleeping young man in his arms with trembling eyebrows. A bit of desolation gradually appeared in his eyes.

After putting on his robe and tidying up his appearance, Jiang Qian looked at the bed. Through the layers of bed curtains, he suddenly couldn't see clearly the person on the bed.

At this moment, an unprecedented panic swept through Jiang Qian, like a turbulent wave, and he couldn't wait to lift the bed curtain.

Without these barriers, he could see clearly. His young prince, his Lin Yuan, was right in front of him, within his reach.

Lin Yuan...

Lin Yuan...

Jiang Qian lay on the bed, caressing the side of Lin Yuan's face, then leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, murmuring sickly and darkly: "You will admire me every year, as long as I am alive." , As long as you are still alive, you must do what you say, and do what you say, you know?"

Lin Yuan was fast asleep and could not answer him. Even if he was awake now, Jiang Qian did not need his answer.

After leaving the bedroom, Lin Qiu waited outside and said respectfully: "Sir, although Old Master Shen did not mention you in his greeting card, the Prince of Chu's Mansion and the old Master have never had any contact. Today, the old Master Shen came to visit, obviously. I'm here for the young master."