92

Chapter 92: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (27)

Lin Yuan could not fully understand Jiang Qian's pain. No one could understand, and one person could never empathize with another person's pain.

But he felt sorry for Jiang Qian, so much that he thought it would be better if Jiang Qian was a pure bad guy.

If Jiang Qian was a bad person, the kind of person who was purely and completely bad, then he wouldn't have to be so desperate and helpless, with such contradictions and conflicts, as if he was trying to tear his past self away from his already scarred body. Come, throw it aside, throw it into the dark depths where he pretends not to be able to see.

Lin Yuan could only hug Jiang Qian tightly, kiss his cheek, kiss his lips, and coax in a gentle tone: "I can compare with you. Who said you can't compare with me? You are already very good, Jiang Qian, In my heart, you are the best."

Jiang Qian gently shook his head in Lin Yuan's arms, he was not good, he was already bad, he was so bad.

A pair of hands that have been reading and writing for more than ten years, in just a few years, have become accustomed to holding pens, holding knives, and killing people. How can he be better off like this?

Lin Yuan was a little unhappy when Jiang Qian refuted him like this. He let go of Jiang Qian and counted Jiang Qian's performance on his fingers: "You are good at studying. You got the first place in the country. You are the first number six scholar in ancient times." , Even if you give me another thousand years to study, I probably won't be able to do it."

"You are beautiful. No one in Jinling City, male or female, is as good-looking as you."

"Also...you are strong-willed. When you were brought back from Prince Yanping's Mansion, you were injured like that by them, but you still didn't give up on your own struggle to survive. If those things were said to ordinary people, they would have given up on themselves long ago, collapsed and committed suicide out of despair and pain, but you didn't, you I endured it all."

Lin Yuan said extremely seriously, very childishly, and at the same time extremely sincere, as if he was cutting out his heart and showing it to Jiang Qian.

"Also, Jiang Qian, there is no one like you. In just a few years, you have risen from being a slave to becoming a high-ranking official. You are a second-rank official in the dynasty. You are so powerful, how can you be bad?"

He Looking at Jiang Qian's eyes, his eyes were slightly red and wet, as if he was about to cry.

"Why are you so bad?"

Lin Yuan leaned close to Jiang Qian, with his forehead against his forehead and the tips of his noses. The smell of blood on the man's body was finally completely covered up by the aroma of spices. Their breaths were slightly warm and intertwined. An inseparable piece that is hard to separate.

"Jiang Qian, you can't be bad, how can you be bad? You are already very good, really, you are good enough..."

Jiang Qian listened quietly to Lin Yuan's words, and listened to him say that he was good, Said it over and over again. He suddenly smiled and placed his slender fingertips on Lin Yuan's neck. The slightly cold fingertips were finally completely infected by Lin Yuan's body temperature and became slightly warm.

But this does not seem to be Jiang Qian's temperature, but Lin Yuan's. Perhaps all the warmth on his body was given to him by Lin Yuan from a long, long time ago. He has long been cold to the bone, no different from a dead body.

Jiang Qian silently thought that when Lin Yuan entered the admiral's mansion, the number of guards in the mansion would have to be doubled, no, tripled.