117

Chapter 117 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (21)

Lu Ye squinted his eyes, and the ends of his narrow eyes were slightly hooked. Silent danger spread in his eyes, and his eyes were dim and unclear, like an abyss shrouded in darkness, full of unknowns. with death.

"Go away."

Those two people have awakened their powers since the end of the world and are used to being domineering. I didn't expect that someone would dare to reject me today and even tell me to go away.

"You're new here, right? You think you're awesome, don't you? Let me tell you, what our organization is most indispensable for is people with superpowers. There are more than two hundred people with superpowers like you in our organization." One of them raised his head. He said angrily, his face full of pride.

He originally thought that the other party would be scared after hearing what he said, and might even kneel down and beg for mercy, admit his mistake, and then give the dog to them.

But the young man still had that gentle and indifferent look, caressing the puppy in his arms with his slender fingers, and replied briefly with two words: "Really?"

How could this look like he was afraid?

Another person looked at Lu Ye, touched his chin with his finger, and said nonchalantly: "You look good, buddy. He just looks like you need a fuck. Do you want to give it a try? Brother can satisfy you."

Lin Wish he was still enjoying it, Lu Ye touched his fur, and it felt very comfortable. Suddenly he was so angry when he heard this, and screamed in Lu Ye's arms: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" You bullied my husband! I want to challenge you! Duel!

He wants to beat this rotten man who covets other people's husbands into a pig's head!

Lu Ye heard Lin Yuan's fierce cry and looked down at the grinning wolf cub in his arms. The murderous intent and malice in his heart quietly subsided a bit.

He rubbed Lin Yuan's head soothingly, and his voice was very soft, like a breeze blowing gently: "Be good, don't be angry."

Lin Yuan yelled at him, angrily: How can you not be angry? Someone wants to bully you!

No one doesn't like their lover to care about them, and Lu Ye is no exception.

He lowered his head and kissed Lin Yuan, and rubbed the cool tip of his nose against the fur of the wolf cub: "I know Sui Sui is angry for me, thank you Sui Sui, but Sui Sui doesn't need to waste time on these little things, you just need to protect them well." I'll be fine."

Lin Yuan calmed down when he heard what Lu Ye said, and whimpered: "Okay, hubby, I will protect you."

Lu Ye looked a little deeper, looking at Lin Yuan's cute and soft look, with a small smile in his eyes.

His Suisui is really too soft and well-behaved.

After Lu Ye coaxed his baby, he focused his gaze slightly on the two obstacles blocking the road. The corners of his lips were slightly sunken, looking cold and indifferent.

The eyes were too cold, it didn't look like he was looking at a person, but like he was looking at an object, a lifeless and dead thing.

"What are you looking at? Why can't you wait to be fucked by me..."

Before the man could finish his words, slender vines suddenly appeared out of thin air and grew crazily. In just a moment, they seemed to be able to cover the sky and the sun.

Immediately afterwards, the vines wrapped around the man's limbs, neck and waist, directly hanging him upside down in the air, so fast that the two of them had no time to use their powers.