94

Chapter 94: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (29)

Jiang Qian saw Lin Yuan's confused face, pursed his lips and smiled softly.

Today, Jiang Qian is dressed in white clothes, which are better than snow. Under the bright sunlight, his handsome and beautiful eyebrows are like a white crane trapped in a cage. It has finally come out of its confinement, with its white wings spread gracefully, vivid, bright and gorgeous. .

He held Lin Yuan's hand, walked to the doorstep, raised his hand and touched one of the stone pillars.

The scars on Jiang Qian's hands were so faded that they were almost invisible, but shallow marks could still be seen, as if they were already on the tarsal bones. No matter how long it took, no matter how good the scar-removing medicine was, it would be difficult to remove them.

The coolness in the palm of his hand could clearly be heard. He was silent for a moment, and then slowly said: "A few years ago, the Jiang family was destroyed and I fell into slavery. At that time, I was in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment. When the decree came down, I only felt that the way forward was bleak and dark. , I don't know what to do?"

"Prince Hou Yanping bought me into his house and humiliated me in every possible way. I wanted to ask for death, but I was the only one left in the Jiang family. I couldn't die, and I didn't dare to die. I thought that my life would be like this. Like this, who knows that after the mountains and rivers are restored, there will still be darkness and flowers, and the prince wants me."

Speaking of this, Jiang Qian's emotions were ups and downs, and his heart seemed to be filled with storms and turbulent waves.

He looked back at Lin Yuan, whose eyebrows were as bright as ever under the sunlight, and felt that he had been good enough to this point in his life, and nothing could be better than this.

Jiang Qian had a little smile on his face, and the ends of his narrow eyes seemed to be flying. It was even more magnificent than the three spring scenes of Chun and Jingming: "Your Majesty is really evil. Forget about killing Jiang's people. The worst is to serve tea." Pour water and become a slave. Jiang was indeed a slave at that time, and it was nothing to be humble." "

But the prince wanted Jiang's heart and was fascinated by Jiang's three souls and seven souls. Jiang studied for ten years. I never thought that I would violate the general ethics and upend the road of human relations."

Jiang Qian's voice was very soft, lingering in the warm spring breeze, as if it was about to become a piece of music: "Your Majesty, the matter is over. It shouldn't be too much for Jiang to sue the ancestors of the Jiang family and marry you."

Lin Yuan blinked and slowly realized that Jiang Qian was proposing to him, and his eyes suddenly lit up. He stood up and nodded quickly: "Not too much! Not too much at all!"

He looked around curiously and asked doubtfully: "So, this academy is your proposal gift?"

Lin Yuan was a little attracted by Jiang Qianhao and proposed. What is the concept of sending a school?

Jiang Qian shook his head, held Lin Yuan and walked up the steps. He did not take Lin Yuan into the academy, but sat on the steps in front of the door and looked at the steps below.

After a long time, Jiang Qian moved his lips silently, his voice was hoarse, and the ending was as soft as a piece of falling snow, gently blown by the wind: "No, this is not a betrothal gift. Naturally, this college is only because of the prince, and it is also the prince. "Yes."

Jiang Qian turned his head and looked at Lin Yuan quietly. The bright sunlight fell between his eyebrows and illuminated everything. Those amber eyes seemed to be without any haze at this time, like warm jade.