132

Chapter 132 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (36)

Lin Yuan's eyes, which are always full of smiles, were now terrifyingly cold and gloomy. He looked over and saw that the person speaking was one of Meng Mingqian's group. , the man looked at Lu Ye, unable to suppress the smile on his lips.

Except for Meng Mingqian and Ruan Qing, Lin Yuan didn't know the names of any of the people in this group, and didn't need to know.

He took Lu Ye's hand, said obediently, and raised his hand to take off the mask on his face.

The moment his eyebrows were lowered, his short silver hair fell down, and intricate shadows fell on those clear and clear eyes, like the cuts on gemstones: "Are you curious?"

The man didn't think so much, and when he heard Lin Yuan When he asked this question, he nodded casually and said, "I'm quite curious."

Lin Yuan's lips curled up slightly, and he smiled with an unknown meaning: "Oh, then come here and I'll tell you."

Ruan Qing looked at this moment. Lin Yuan couldn't help but recall the scene three months ago in his mind. The smell of blood was so thick that it was pungent. The scorching sun and death were intertwined. Lin Yuan's whole person was shrouded in haze and boundless gloom. It was cold and gloomy, making people tremble with fear.

Seeing that Lin Yuan was still smiling, the man thought that even if this boy continued to protect Lu Ye, he would not be able to do it in front of so many people. Lin Yuan was not stupid and could not provoke trouble like this.

When he walked up to Lin Yuan, the man was about to speak when he saw the handsome young man in front of him standing up from his chair.

Sometimes Lin Yuan doesn't like nonsense. Just like now, his fingers paused on the back of the chair, thinking whether to kick him over or hit him with the chair.

In the next second, Lin Yuan made a decision, picked up the chair and threw it at the man.

The man didn't expect that Lin Yuan would not only attack, but also be so cruel. He felt as if all the bones in his body were broken. He broke out in cold sweat from the pain and fell to the ground uncontrollably.

After a moment of relief, the man gritted his teeth, glared at Lin Yuan and cursed angrily: "Fuck you! Are you crazy?" Lin Yuan

walked over and kicked the man again, put a chair on top of him, and said four words The chair legs fell to the man's left and right, and then he sat down again and looked down at the man: "Well, I am a madman. If anyone lets me hear something I shouldn't hear, I will go crazy, but I don't recognize people. ."

This was said to the man, and also to everyone present.

The man had never been so humiliated before, and he was even more angry. He controlled his superpower and prepared to sneak attack Lin Yuan. Who would have thought that as soon as the superpower was condensed in his hand, it would mysteriously disappear.

How is this going? !

I...don't I have any superpowers? When the man thought of this possibility, his hair stood on end suddenly, his eyes were full of panic and fear, and he did not dare to say another word.

Lin Yuan smelled the smell and knew that his husband had secretly used his spiritual power to help him. He slowly raised his eyes to look at Lu Ye's pale and handsome face. He smiled and his eyes softened for a moment.

Then, he sat on the chair like this, with a loose and casual posture, slender white fingers twirled around a strand of slightly curly white hair, looking like a beast basking in the sun and lazily licking its fur, beautiful and beautiful. A ferocious and ferocious wildness.