194

Chapter 194 The daily life of a delicate little female's adoptive husband (19)

The system was slightly stunned when he heard this. Senior has a baby?

In other words, it...it has a nephew? It has a nephew! It's a system fur ball and it actually has a nephew! !

521 was so excited that he huffed and circled around Lin Yuan several times, squealing with excitement.

【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Senior, please find a safe place to sit down! In primitive society, no one is either light or heavy. What if you accidentally bump into you and lose your child? Hurry up! Go quickly! 】

Lin Yuan was in a trance at this time. Seeing 521 like this, he said slowly: "Don't get excited first. Scan it for me. I'm not sure."

521 suddenly understood and patted his head with his little wings. He laughed naively: [Hey, senior, if you didn't tell me, people would have forgotten that this could still happen. 】

It immediately scanned Lin Yuan's body, and then...then it became even more excited.

【Ah ah ah ah! Seniors, seniors! Fetal heartbeat! I detected the baby's fetal heart rate! I really want to be an uncle! 】

Lin Yuanren is actually still a little confused. Does he really have a baby? His and Yue's baby?

521 circled around Lin Yuan's belly, Maomao swaying happily: [Senior, tell me, will the baby look a little like me when it is born? It must look like it! I'm an uncle! He's the baby's uncle! ! 】

Lin Yuan looked at the round and furry 521, and then at the handsome and cold Yue not far away, feeling a little unable to bear to hit the junior.

"It should...should look a little like you. After all, when I was the system, I looked similar to you, but the color was different, but I think the baby is more like the father." The unified image of the system is a fur ball, all kinds of

Can the fur balls of different colors look similar?

521 didn't hear the full sympathy in the words of his seniors, he just felt so happy and satisfied.

It carefully lay on Lin Yuan's abdomen and rubbed it gently: [Baby, I am Uncle 521. I was the first to greet you, earlier than your father. Do you know that you will like your uncle best in the future? 】

After finishing speaking, 521 said shyly.

Blushing.jpg

When Lin Yuan saw the appearance of his junior, he suddenly remembered something and said quietly: "521, I remember that in winter, my husband and I were kissing on the bed, and you were right next to him and cursed him over and over again. Hold on for ten minutes, do you still think so now? There is a baby in my belly, all the result of Yue's hard work."

For the sake of the cute little baby, 521 feels that it is not a big deal to be blown by the cold wind outside all day and night.

[Senior, I was wrong. I will never curse your husband again. I... I wish him that he can persist for ten hours in the future. Can ten hours be okay? ]

Lin Yuan's expression suddenly became a little subtle, ten hours? 521 is too bold to say that if Yue really has ten hours, he will be killed by the other party.

The smell of blood in the mountain col was too strong. Lin Yuan couldn't bear it, so he quickly stayed away.

When Yue went to find him, her body was covered in sticky scarlet blood, and the smell of blood was extremely choking.

Lin Yuan covered his mouth and nose in discomfort, looked at the other party aggrievedly, and whispered: "I...I can't smell the blood now. You go take a shower first. I have something to tell you. It's a good thing. It's very good." That's a very good thing."