70

Chapter 70 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (3)

Back in the bedroom, Lin Yuan sat on the Arhat bed and couldn't help but lie on the low table beside him and sigh.

521 poked him with the tip of its wing: [Senior, are you okay? Haven't you decided yet whether he is your husband? 】

Lin Yuan waved his hand towards it: "Jiang Qian is so pitiful. I don't want my husband to suffer so much." Jiang Qian

was once a true emperor's favorite, a prominent young man from a distinguished family. He became famous all over the world once he was admitted to the imperial examination, and he rode a horse. Leaning on the leaning bridge, the building is full of red sleeves and countless women are attracted by it.

On that day, Jiang Qian, who was wearing the red dress of the No. 1 scholar and paraded through Jinling, was full of energy, scolded Fang Qiu, and wrote inspiring words.

At that time, he probably didn't expect that a year later, he would become like a human being and a ghost. He was so confused that even his own name was discarded by him.

If Jiang Qian was really his husband, he would probably cry to death.

The four maids serving the original body were Lu Yi, Lu Zhu, Hui Yue and Qiu Yue. Tonight, Lu Yi and Hui Yue were waiting on her. Two beautiful girls entered the room as usual.

Seeing that the young prince, who had always been calm and solemn, was lying on the low table tonight, the two maids were surprised and looked at each other.

Then the green clothes came forward and said softly: "Little prince, hot water has been prepared. The servants are waiting for the young prince to take a bath."

Lin Yuan sat up wilfully. The prince's residence in the Chu Palace was very luxurious and the place was large. , passing through the compartment and the inner room on the left, is the folk bathing compartment, with a bathtub built inside.

There were soft couches and screens placed by the pool. Lin Yuan sat on the soft couch and prepared to wait for the young lady to go out while he took off his clothes and took a shower.

Then, Lin Yuan waited for them to leave without saying a word.

Luyi and Huiyue didn't say anything, waiting to serve him.

After a while, Lu Yi said: "Little prince, the water is getting cold, why don't I help you take off your clothes first?"

Lin Yuan was shocked.

The young lady helps him undress?

Then...then the body he is using now has been seen?

Wow, does this count as cheating?

Lin Yuan desperately searched the memory of his original body and found that he was still clean. Every time, the young lady only helped him take off his brocade robe.

That's okay~

Lin Yuan felt relieved, looked at Lu Yi and Hui Yue and waved his hands: "You don't need to wait on me, I will do it myself. Go out."

Although Lu Yi and Hui Yue were confused, they did not follow the master's order. If you dare to disobey, immediately bend your knees and retreat.

Lin Yuan was worried that something might happen to Jiang Qian when he was alone in the room, so he thought for a moment and said, "Lu Yi, please arrange for someone to guard Mr. Jiang next door. If there are any problems, report them to me immediately." Lu Yi felt that

It's strange that the young prince had no interaction with Mr. Jiang Qian before, so how could he rush out of the door so eagerly today, and even asked for people from the Yanping Prince's Mansion.