85

Chapter 85 The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (19)

The tea had just boiled and was scalding hot. Jiang Qian aimed at Prince Yanping and poured most of it into his hands.

Crown Prince Yanpyeong screamed when he was burned, and jumped up from his chair uncontrollably. His whole hand was burning with pain, as if a layer of skin had been torn off.

He was sure that Jiang Qian was waiting for an opportunity to retaliate. He looked at the handsome and elegant man in front of him with an angry face and shouted: "Jiang Qian! Did you do this on purpose?" Jiang Qian smiled faintly, as

unpredictable as the wind. : "Your Majesty, please forgive me, Jiang did not do it on purpose."

How could Prince Yanping believe him? He raised his red hand and said, "It was not intentional? Then how do you explain that you only permed my Crown Prince? My Crown Prince, look Didn't you serve the tea very well just now? Why did something go wrong when you arrived at my prince's place?"

Jiang Qian opened his sleeves, revealing his scarred arms, and looked at Prince Yanping meaningfully: "Jiang is a scholar, and He had been tortured for many days by various punishments, and his body was injured and torn apart. Although he was taken care of and cared for by the prince after he came to the palace, the injury was difficult to heal. When the cold weather comes, the injured area will hurt. An old illness broke out, so I accidentally scalded the crown prince. I wonder if the crown prince... can he forgive Jiang this time?"

Crown Prince Yanping looked at the scars and felt that he was not cruel enough at that time. He should have opened the net a little more. Just peel off Jiang Qian's skin, remove Jiang Qian's bones, and then chop him into meat paste and feed it to the dogs.

"Scholar?" Prince Yanping sneered and looked Jiang Qian up and down: "Are you worthy of being called a scholar? You are just a lowly criminal slave who is born to serve others. Your Majesty is really discerning. In your current position They are perfect for each other."

King Yanping secretly looked at the young prince Chu who was in the top position, feeling a little frightened.

While waiting outside the Chu Palace just now, King Yanping had already learned from the previous visitors that Jiang Liuyuan was also there.

It's not that King Yanping didn't know what happened to Jiang Qian in the Yanping Palace, but Jiang Qian had been reduced to a sin slave. Since his son liked it, let him go.

He was just a sin slave. Not to mention being whipped and tortured, even if it cost him his life, it was nothing more than a trivial matter. However, he never expected that this sin slave would become the male favorite of the young prince of the Lin family and be extremely popular with him. Pampering is called lawlessness.

No, he got angry with his son on the spot. To be able to be pampered to such an extent is really unheard of and unseen.

Jiang Qian's expression did not change, he just smiled and said: "Whether I am worthy of being called a scholar or not, the prince has no say. After all, Jiang is now the prince's man. Is it possible that the prince still wants to step in and make decisions for our prince in the palace of Prince Chu? "

These words are completely sophistry, but they are indeed useful. Jiang Qian is now the son of the young prince of Chu. No matter what he says or does, it is not the turn of the people from the Yanping palace to admonish him.

King Yanping quickly stood up, bowed his hands to Lin Yuan and said: "Your Majesty, dogs are young and ignorant, so they can say nothing. I hope you will forgive me." Lin Yuan drank the