158

Chapter 158 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (22)

Lin Yuan was silently puzzled, wondering why Yu Sui'an came back suddenly? But soon he no longer had the mind to think about this. Yu Sui'an's hand covering his mouth was really too hard, as if it was embedded in his flesh and blood, and a deep root that could not be pulled out was inserted deep into the bones. .

It hurts, it hurts, it really hurts.

However, under such pain, Lin Yuan did not make the slightest move to resist. He was docile and obedient, like a fragile and easily broken flower branch. It was a kind of gentle submission that he voluntarily put into Yu Sui'an's hands and allowed him to play with and ravage him.

Yu Sui'an's eyes were dark and scarlet, but his face was extremely pale and pale, bloodless, as if he had completely lost his life.

His back was facing the bright and boundless sunshine of March spring, and his beautiful face was completely covered with a cool shadow, with an ancient and hazy dark color, decadent, sad and fragile.

Soft, cool lips kissed the side of Lin Yuan's ear. Yu Sui'an's voice was low and vague, as if full of painful murmurs while trapped in a nightmare: "Why..." "Why

can't you keep your word?"

Yu Sui'an thought. That night, the night he left Yuqing Palace, Lin Yuan clearly promised himself, what he promised,

"Did you forget Sui Sui? Did you forget?"

Yu Sui'an's body was shaking and shuddering, but now At this moment, there seemed to be something more terrifying, attacking his body like a storm.

This kind of almost creepy fear, with suffocating despair, ten miles of peach blossom scenery, April in the world is fragrant, and now only dim black and white are left.

Yu Sui'an's kiss gradually became weak, and even the hands holding Lin Yuan began to tremble, as if the boy he was kissing and holding was not the soft and clean Lin Yuan, but the eternal life deep in his nightmare. An inescapable source of pain.

"You... said it yourself..."

The man in scarlet clothes couldn't control his trembling body. He could only endure it and try his best to hold the person in his arms.

"Sui Sui said... said to be good, not... not to think about other things, not... not to do anything else..."

[Ding! Please note to the host that the villain Yu Sui'an's blackening value has increased to 83%. ]

Yu Sui'an gasped hard, his eyes were as red as a pair of blood-soaked eyes, and the knuckles of the hands that hugged Lin Yuan so hard were a strange white color.

"You... agreed, established... the paper, and also wrote... your name. Why... why you couldn't do it even though you said it..." "Is it

okay for Xie Hanzhou to just... be like that? He... is just like that. Okay..."

Yu Sui'an's eyes became blurry. Endless pain and bone-deep panic seemed to fill his body, which was already full of shadows and darkness, bringing only deeper pain and darkness. Panic.

"Lin...Lin Yuan, in your heart, Xie Hanzhou...Xie Hanzhou, just like that..."

"He...he waved, and you...you went..."

[Ding! Please note to the host that the villain Yu Sui'an's blackening value has increased to 91%. 】

"What about me..." Yu Sui'an trembled all over and said with despair: "I'm just like that... That's not good, I'm just... not good at all?"