174

Chapter 174 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (38)

Your Majesty?

Great Guangming Hall?

There was silence in the Yuqing Hall. The disciples of the Yuqing Palace were extremely shocked and couldn't believe what they heard.

The leader of the Tianyuan Sword Sect addressed their senior brother as "Your Majesty" and also mentioned the Great Guangming Palace.

Everyone knows that hundreds of thousands of miles deep in the Demonic Realm, there is a palace covered with gold. The Qiong Tower is full of jade and jade, and it is magnificent. The name of the palace is the Great Light Palace, and it is the residence of the contemporary Demon King.

It is impossible for a big shot like Tianyuan Sect Leader to wrongly accuse a disciple of Yuqing Palace at will.

The people in Yuqing Palace believed this sentence 80%, and the disciples in the hall subconsciously took a few steps back, leaving Yusui An alone in place.

The peak masters of Yuqing Palace, including Master Danyang, as well as the sect leaders and elders of hundreds of immortal schools, their eyes fell on Xie Hanzhou, who was wearing three layers of snow clothes.

If the eldest disciple of the Yuqing Palace generation was really His Majesty the Demon Clan, as the world-recognized number one among hundreds of Immortal Sects, wouldn't Xie Hanzhou know about it?

To put it another way, can Yu Sui'an hide this from Xie Hanzhou?

How could it be hidden?

The leader of the Tianyuan Sect seemed to be curious about this matter, and stared at Xie Hanzhou with sharp eyes, as if it was the sword of the Tianyuan Sword Sect, piercing straight towards him: "Your Excellency Qingzun, your Majesty the Demon Race is your disciple, are you serious about this matter?" Don't you know? Or is there some ulterior reason why you have to hide His Majesty from Yuqing Palace and the entire Xuanmen." The

peak masters of Yuqing Palace are not the senior brothers who have watched Xie Hanzhou grow up. Senior sister is his junior brother and junior sister.

Although they didn't know the reason why Xie Hanzhou did this, they all believed in Xie Hanzhou and believed that he would never do anything to disgrace Yuqing Palace or the people of the world.

Master Danyang immediately shouted: "Until the matter is investigated, Tianyuan Sect Master, please stop making false claims!!"

Other peak masters also spoke one after another: "Tianyuan Sect Master, you have no basis and no evidence. You are wrongly accusing me, Yuqing Sect Master, and you are treating me as Yuqing." No one in the Qing Palace is easy to bully!"

"Sect Master, be careful!"

The Tianyuan Sect Master ignored the peak masters of the Yuqing Palace and just repeated indifferently: "Thank you, Master, do you know about this matter or not?"

Other immortal sects The head of the sect also asked aloud: "Your Excellency Qingzun, what is going on? Please give me an explanation." "

Head of Yuqing, is what the sect leader Tianyuan said true or false? Is your disciple like that? Your Majesty the Demon Race? Can you say something?"

Xie Hanzhou looked indifferent, his eyes were like the clear wind and bright moon, like the frosty forest. There was no emotion and no warmth at all, like a finely carved jade statue.

At this time, Yu Sui'an put his hands behind his back and took a step forward. The entire Xianmen family was taken by an invisible pressure and took a few steps back.