112

Chapter 112: The big boss in the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (16)

This is so sweet.

Quietly arousing those thoughts that are ready to move in Lu Zhi's heart.

The young man laughed and kissed Lin Yuan's ear gently, leaving a lingering voice: "Sui Sui is so good." Lin Yuan was

very happy to hear this, and blinked happily, his eyes were bright and clear, and he could see everything at a glance. Clean: "Well, I'm very good."

"I know." Lu Ye said.

The temperature at night was very low, and Lu Ye seemed to be affected by this coldness. His skin was cool, and his slender fingers gently pinched Lin Yuan's ears. Although the thick fur blocked it some, Lin Yuan could still feel it. The coolness of the young man's fingers.

Lin Yuan was worried that Lu Ye would feel cold. After thinking about it, he stretched out his arms to hug Lu Ye and used his body to warm him.

Lu Ye

k , so you won't be cold."

His body was warm, soft and warm, and the warm body temperature seemed to melt people.

Lu Ye's mouth suddenly became dry. The instinctive secret fire ignited faintly from the desire in his body. In an instant, a prairie fire ignited. His throat was so dry and thirsty that he needed something moist to moisten it. Quench your thirst.

His hand fell on Lin Yuan's lower back, paused for a moment, then slowly moved down, pulling down Lin Yuan's clothes some.

The slightly cool palm pressed against the delicate and warm skin. Lin Yuan shivered slightly due to the coldness. He looked back at the hand with some confusion in his eyes: "Husband? You, what are you doing?"

Lu Ye His eyes were deep, like a bottomless black abyss, trapping Lin Yuan like a cage. His dark hair naturally lowered his eyes, slightly covering his eyes: "I want to touch Suisui's tail."

He paused and rubbed it gently. Rubbing the skin, he said: "Where's the tail? Baby."

This was the first time Lu Ye called him that. Lin Yuan was stunned for a moment, and happily shook it in Lu Ye's arms. He is a baby, Lu Ye's baby. It's a baby!

"Wait a minute, hubby, I'll let the tail grow right now."

After saying this, Lin Yuan controlled his power, and a snow-white furry tail slowly grew out, and the tail drooped naturally.

Lin Yuan looked at his tail, took Lu Ye's hand and put it on the tail, prolonging the tail sound like a coquettish, sticky hook: "Okay, hubby, the tail has grown, you can touch it."

At this moment, Lin Yuan did not realize the seriousness of the problem. He thought that touching his ears and tail would be enough for ten minutes at most. It was a trivial matter.

An hour later, Lin Yuan could no longer hold on any longer. His body was trembling slightly and he was whimpering. His voice was much softer than usual. It was thin and small, like the cry of a small animal, which made people feel weak. Hot.

"Old...Husband, can we go back first? I'll touch you...next time...next time...ok...ok?"

Lin Yuan really couldn't survive, and he couldn't figure it out. Why is touching ears and tail so painful? Wuwu, obviously his husband couldn't even kiss before, Wuwu.

Lu Ye calculated the time and realized that it was indeed time to go back. He helped Lin Yuan pull up his clothes with some hesitation: "Okay, next time you can pet Suisui's tail for me. Suisui's ears and tail are very cute, I like it very much. "