19

Chapter 19 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (19)

From not having a dime to having ten million in his pocket, Lin Yuan was nervous. He opened mobile banking whenever he had something to do and counted the zeros after the one.

This is just a trivial matter. The big thing is that Lin Yuan is now very ashamed. Because of the 10% blackening value, Lin Yuan did not dare to speak at the time, but he called me with 10 million within two days.

According to Huo Chen's wishes, counting from now on, they will be partners for the next 417 years, and their marriage relationship will remain valid.

But, but, the maximum length of human life span is around 120 years old. Even if Huo Chen can live to be 120 years old, it will still be less than a hundred years, and there are still more than three hundred years left.

Lin Yuan felt that he couldn't take advantage of Huo Chen. This was wrong, very, very wrong.

After having lunch with Huo Chen in the office that day, Lin Yuan grabbed the corner of his clothes and said hesitantly: "Huo Chen, I've been thinking about it for a long time. Assuming that you can live to be 120 years old, you are 30 years old this year. There are still ninety years left. My monthly pocket money is 2,000 yuan, which means 2.16 million yuan in ninety years. You gave me 10 million yuan, so I should pay you back 7.84 million yuan. I can't take advantage of you. Our marriage It can only last for ninety years at most, and 2.16 million is enough."

He said it seriously, and he was also very embarrassed. In the end, he even lowered his head in confusion, like a child who had made a mistake, waiting for the next step. Criticism and punishment.

Huo Chen's eyelids drooped and he looked at the hand holding the corner of his clothes. It was as white as milk, with light veins beneath the thin skin, and snow-white bones seemed to be visible underneath.

He thought, it was really like snow, white and fragile, as if it could be broken with just a slight bend.

Huo Chen looked at it for a long time before slowly looking away, his dark eyes looking straight at Lin Yuan. That look didn't look like a human being, but like a monster driven by desire, with only the most primitive instincts controlling the body.

"Lin Yuan, if I give it to you, I won't take it back."

Lin Yuan still felt that this was not good. Thinking of what Huo Chen said half a month ago, he suggested: "Otherwise, I will return all the money to you. You don't have to give me pocket money."

It's good not to have private money, at least he doesn't have to count the zeros many times a day like he does now.

Huo Chen felt indescribably irritable when he heard this. Lin was willing not to give up his money, but to give it back even if he gave it to him. What was the reason? Aren't they partners? Under the law, couples own joint property after marriage. Why did Lin Yuan have to divide even 10 million with him so clearly?

Mingming... Mingming said it was four hundred and seventeen years before, it was four hundred and seventeen years.

From now on, from this minute and this second, until he becomes a lonely withered skeleton full of mottled traces of time, and becomes a handful of dirty ashes that have been placed for hundreds of years, until then, he clearly said that he would get to that point. when.

Why? Why did Lin Yuan say ninety years? Not ninety years, no! !

Huo Chen's breathing became rapid, and a dark and dark wildfire somewhere in the bottom of his heart started silently, inch by inch, swallowing up those restraints and restraints bit by bit.