55

Chapter 55 The school bully always covets me (14)

521 saw that his senior seemed to be numb, so he leaned over and poked him with the tip of his wing: [Senior, senior, are you okay? 】

Lin Yuan blushed fiercely. He was afraid that his juniors would find out that he was not only drunk and cheating, but also had some mental problems, so he simply pretended to be dead.

521 thought he was hit by the cheating incident, so he decided to give his senior some time to relax and disappeared with a swish.

Lin Yuan couldn't calm down all morning, and his mind was in chaos. At noon, he casually ordered a takeaway. After finishing the meal, Lin Yuan felt that he could not go on like this.

First of all, first of all, he has a husband, and he really likes Huo Chen. As humans say, if two people stay together for a long time, they will become habits and family ties. Lin Yuan didn't feel it at all. Before he died in the last world, he still liked Huo Chen very much.

So, his cheating this time was really wrong and inappropriate.

Huo Chen's body has always been strong. Even if his own death would hit him, Lin would like to believe that he is still alive and well, which is even more wrong. Just think of Huo Chen in his world, sad and sad because of his death, but he was actually in the new world, doing such things and cheating on others affectionately.

Although they had not reached the last step, he and Fucheng were just one step away from taking it.

The most important thing, and what Lin Yuan thinks is the worst, is that he feels a little bit like Huo Chen towards Fucheng.

He felt physically comfortable last night, and he could explain it was because of the human body, but he didn't feel disgusted at all when he and Fucheng did those intimate things, and he even felt a little shy just thinking about it.

If it were anyone else, he wouldn't be able to accept it just thinking about it, he would find it annoying, very, very annoying.

In other words, he and Fucheng stayed together every day, and they became in love for a long time?

Lin Yuan touched the position of his heart with his hand in confusion, full of confusion. Although he was a human now, with warm blood flowing in his body, his soul, his core, was a programmed system.

The system will also like the new and hate the old. Will it become a scumbag if it likes someone when it sees it?

Lin Yuan doesn't know if other systems are scumbag systems? But his situation has become obvious. He is a scumbag. He still likes Huo Chen very much. At the same time, he likes Fucheng a little bit.

Wow, scumbag, he is a scumbag.

521 woke up after a long sleep and found that his senior was still on the sofa, but now he was squatting, holding his knees with his hands, curled up into a ball. He immediately flew over and nuzzled: [Senior~]

Lin Yuanye and It sticks and rubs, but it is obviously less energetic than before. After waiting for a while, Lin Yuan suddenly burst into tears and said sadly: "521, I cheated..."

521 was a little confused when he heard this. He knew that his senior had cheated, or he told his senior.

Lin Yuan grabbed 521 and rubbed 521 around like a ball: "521, I'm just telling you, I seem to like Fucheng a little bit." For a moment,

521 felt like he couldn't understand human language. , and slowly typed a question mark: [? ]

[Senior, what are you talking about? 521 seemed to have a sudden malfunction and heard some strange words. 】