23

Chapter 23 Crazy criticizing the CEO for pampering me (23)

"Huo Chen..."

Lin Yuan noticed something was wrong and immediately lifted the quilt and turned on the bedside lamp.

The warm yellow light illuminated the surroundings instantly, making the originally dark space brighter. Lin Yuan used the light to look at Huo Chen, and found that his eyes were like empty abyss, and he could not see the bottom at a glance, and his face was as pale as a paper, and the blood on his lips was completely gone.

It's just...just like a corpse that has lost its vitality and freshness.

Lin Yuan had never seen Huo Chen like this before. He stepped forward to hug him in a panic, and placed his hands helplessly on Huo Chen's broad and thin back, comforting him step by step.

"It's okay..."

"Huo Chen, it's okay..."

Even though Lin Yuan pestered Huo Chen during this period and tried every means to get him to eat, Huo Chen was still strangely thin, with a coldness that had never been warmed in his body. Already approaching the cold corpse.

Lin Yuan was once a system program written with data, but now he is a living human being with body temperature. Although he still cannot fully understand human emotions, at this moment, he can clearly feel Huo Chen's pain.

It was a subtle and secret pain, coming bit by bit from the place where his skin and Huo Chen's skin were touching.

The accumulated water forms a deep abyss, and the swell becomes a tide.

Lin Yuan felt pain for the first time in his short and fragile human life. His heart felt stuffy, his eyes felt hot, and even the simplest breathing became difficult and obscure.

"It's okay, Huo Chen..."

"It's okay..."

Lin Yuan said over and over again, taking the trouble to say it. He hoped that he could help Huo Chen, even if it was just a little bit.

But he didn't know that Huo Chen's brain seemed to be drowning in the cold sea water at this time. It was buzzing and he could no longer hear the sounds from the outside world. No matter how bright and warm the light was, it couldn't shine into his eyes. He could see. There was only a vague haze.

The touch on Huo Chen's body was not vague, but even clear. He felt someone hugging him, and his first reaction was that woman, the woman who had turned to ashes.

The memory seemed to be suddenly splashed with countless blood flowers in the hazy light, dazzlingly clear. Huo Chen wondered, whose blood is this? is his? Or that woman's?

Huo Chen seems to have lived in the sunshine these years, with flowers and applause, power and wealth, and the pursuit of countless people. He has many things, and his hands are heavy and rich. But if you look closely, you can see that behind him is the end of the abyss, and at his feet are mountains of pain, and his body is covered with bones.

The sun was shining and there were many shadows. In his shadow, he could see a beautiful and pale woman, a shaky and almost broken child, and a room that was constantly being cleaned up day and night, and then became a mess. .

The boy was lying on the bed, his young face and slender body covered with bruises and bruises. These marks kept disappearing, appearing, and superimposing, making it impossible to tell the difference between old and new and time.

All that is known is that the scars never disappeared from the boy's body.

There seemed to be breathing next to her. It was gentle at first, but after a while it started to become rapid, as if someone was holding her throat tightly.