95

Chapter 95: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (30)

When he woke up, Lin Yuan saw that the blackening value was only 15%, and he rolled around on the bed several times in excitement.

Lin Yuan rubbed 521 back and forth, then pointed at the blackening value on the electronic light screen for 521 to see: "521! Look! Look! Did you see it? The blackening value is only 15% left. Oh, I'm so awesome!!"

521 was already beaten up and a little dizzy. It glanced at the black value on the screen and thought of its senior who cried most of the night last night. It was hiding in the room. It can also be heard on the other side.

[Hmm, senior, you were so awesome last night...]

Thank you for your hard work. Yun Sheng gave birth to the baby in the middle of the night, how can you not be hard?

Lin Yuan happily rolled around again. At this moment, a pair of slender white hands lifted up the bed curtain.

Jiang Qian just opened the door and went out, ordering people to prepare breakfast. When he came back, he happened to see his little prince rolling around on the bed. He seemed very happy to see him.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Qian picked him up and kissed him on the cheek: "Did something good happen? Sui Sui seems to be very happy." Lin Yuan had a husband and immediately

threw 521 aside. Smiling, she hugged Jiang Qian's neck tightly. The joy and excitement in her tone could not be hidden no matter how hard she tried, just like a child.

"Yeah, yeah, a great thing happened~"

Jiang Qian hugged him tighter and smiled with a smile on his lips, full of tenderness: "What good thing can you tell me?"

Lin Yuan playfully put his index finger on his lips He went up and shushed softly: "You can't say it, it's a secret~"

After he finished speaking, he called Jiang Qian in a long voice, his voice was soft and sweet, it seemed to be sweeter than honey, it could be so sweet On the top of one's heart: "Mr. sir, I like you very much~"

When Jiang Qian was young, he read sages' books every day and restrained himself. At that time, he would not have thought that one day, he would fall in love with a man so deeply that he could fall in love so easily. Being provoked.

He raised his hand and gently rubbed Lin Yuan's handsome and fair cheeks with his calloused fingers. His throat was extremely dry and he needed something to moisten it to quench his thirst.

"Sui Sui, reserved, these words cannot be said casually."

Jiang Qian's fingers came to the young man's soft lips, and with a little force, he rubbed the originally red and swollen lips to become more vivid, as if they were crushed into pieces. It seems that the juice can be seen in the dead flowers, tempting people to taste them.

Seeing this scene, Jiang Qian's Adam's apple rolled up and down. He lowered his head and kissed Lin Yuan on the lips, his voice hoarse: "Okay, breakfast is ready, it's time to get up." Obviously,

Jiang Qian wanted to To change the subject, leave this paragraph behind.

Lin Yuan didn't understand what he meant. She buried herself deeper into Jiang Qian's arms. She looked at him eagerly and said softly: "Ms. sir, you have wronged me. I obviously didn't say these words casually. I said them very seriously. Seriously, seriously, I like you so much~"

Jiang Qian looked at Lin Yuan, who looked innocent and harmless, his breathing became slightly heavier, and even his fingers felt intense ripples and itching. He thought for a while, there was something else to do this morning , and in the afternoon, he will let the young prince know that there are some things that cannot be said, and there will be a price to pay after saying them.