37

Chapter 37 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (37)

Lin Yuan has only been to Huo's house once, and the scope of activities is limited to the living room and dining room. 521 just witnessed that scene with him. One person and one hair ball are both brave in this matter. They are only as big as sesame seeds.

Because she didn't have her husband by her side, Lin Yuan was so frightened that she even forgot to cry. She just wanted to find Huo Chen quickly and let her husband hug and kiss him.

As for 521, it had seniors by its side to rely on to act coquettishly, so it didn't have to be strong alone. It burst into tears immediately: [Ahhhhhhh, seniors, that ghost is so scary, it's really scary, I'm so scared, what should I do, seniors? Wuwuwuwu...]

Lin Yuan was also scared to tears: "I don't know, I'm so scared, is that Huo Huai'an sick? Suddenly a horror movie was played without saying a word, I... I want to find Huo Huaian Chen...I want to find Huo Chen!!"

He didn't know where to go. Fortunately, Butler Yuan came up at this time. Lin Yuan hurriedly hid behind the old man: "...Butler Yuan, which room is my husband's room? Please take me. How about going over there?"

Butler Yuan looked solemn and glanced at the third floor: "Mr. has lived near the school since junior high school. He goes back to Huo's house at most once a month. There is nothing about him here."

Lin Yuan was stunned. He reacted instantly: "That Huo Huaian is lying? Then where is my husband now?"

Butler Yuan was not sure: "He should be in the former lady's room, that is... the room of my husband's mother..."

Butler Yuan used to He was the housekeeper of Huo Chen's mother's house. After the Lu family was defeated, he changed jobs. A few years ago, Huo Chen sent someone to find him and hired him as the housekeeper of his villa.

He actually didn't know much about Huo Chen's affairs in the Huo family.

Huo Chen's mother's room?

When Lin Yuan heard these words, he felt creepy and shuddered for the first time.

Huo Chen... his mother's room, wasn't it...

Unprecedented fear and panic instantly occupied all Lin Yuan's thoughts. He forgot about fear, his eyes were full of worry and confusion: "... His mother's room is... Where..."

Butler Yuan looked at the third floor again. He had been here several times when the lady was getting married and knew the location: "The second room in Xiangyang on the third floor."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Yuan ran upstairs. Go and run towards Huo Chen with all your strength.

The room was open, and Huo Chen was lying on the dusty ground, his body stained with gray color, as if he was about to be forgotten by time.

Lin Yuan ran over quickly, he wanted to hug Huo Chen.

But the man's eyes were dark and hollow, and the darkness was covered with sores and pains. His face was covered with cold sweat, and his breathing was rapid, as if he was ill. Lin Yuan remembered that when he was ill, he couldn't touch him casually at the beginning.

Lin Yuan was very anxious, and his eyes were extremely red, as if they were filled with scarlet and sticky blood.

He knelt next to Huo Chen, putting one hand on the ground to support his twisted posture. The other hand was only an inch away from Huo Chen's back. Lin Yuan wanted to cover him to comfort him. He thought about it so much that he went crazy. He thought, but he was afraid of his own touch. For Huo Chen at this time, there was only trembling and fear.