22

Chapter 22 Crazy criticizes the CEO for pampering me (22)

The two of them hugged each other for about half an hour before getting up from the bed.

While washing up in the bathroom, 521piu appeared. Little Wings hugged Lin Yuan tightly, moaning and crying: [Senior...Senior...I was scared to death of 521 last night. Huo Chen didn't sleep all night, and he stood upright. Lying next to you, his eyes are so scary... People are so afraid that he will kill his senior and eat him one bite at a time. Mental illness is really terrible...]

Lin Yuan stopped brushing his teeth and spoke incoherently: "Tabush Jingchang replenishing water called...?"

521 slowly put a question mark: [? ? Senior, what are you talking about? 】

Lin Yuan quickly drank the saliva, rinsed it and spit it out, and repeated: "Huo Chen often doesn't sleep?"

521 whined a few times, and said with lingering fear: "People know it!" But I didn't expect him to be so scary when he wasn't sleeping. If I had known that when senior was sleeping last night, others were also asleep. I was so frightened by him last night that I seemed to have a breakdown and didn't sleep all night. 】

Yes, Lin Yuan was the only one who fell asleep last night. She slept carelessly. Huo Chen was in great pain all night. And 521 was shivering all night.

Lin Yuan recalled Huo Chen's recent food intake and thought it was pretty good. Although each meal was only half of his own, it was already a big improvement compared to before.

However, Lin Yuan didn't know what to do about this sleeping problem. Huo Chen had reached the point where even medicine could not help him fall asleep. His mental state was really bad and terrible.

All day today, Lin Yuan searched online for ways to help him fall asleep. In the evening, after Huo Chen took a shower, Lin Yuan handed him a glass of warm milk as soon as he came out of the bathroom and sat down.

"Honey, drink a glass of milk."

Huo Chen didn't answer. He slowly raised his eyes to look at the young man standing in front of him. He was wearing light-colored pajamas. There was damp water in his slightly curly black hair. His pupils were still bright and clear. Bottomed out clean.

"I don't drink this." Huo Chen said in a calm voice.

Lin Yuan never expected that Huo Chen would reject him, and scratched his hair in distress: "Why don't you drink it? It's very delicious. I put a big spoonful of honey in it. It's very sweet."

Huo Chen looked at him quietly, his eyes Unfathomable: "Then why should I drink this?"

Lin Yuan did not hesitate and said directly: "I checked online and found that drinking milk before going to bed helps sleep."

Drinking milk before going to bed helps sleep. This is a cliché. Huo Chen knew what Lin Yuan wanted to do as soon as he saw it.

But after hearing what he said and seeing Lin Yuan willing to do such futile and useless work for himself, Huo Chen felt that the temperature of the milk and the sweetness inside seemed to silently penetrate deep into the texture along some cracks that had been difficult to heal for a long time. .

Forget it, just drink a glass of milk, as long as he is happy.

Huo Chen reached out to take the glass of milk, and sure enough, Lin Yuan's eyes lit up and his eyebrows curled into a smile, which made people feel uncontrollably soft-hearted.

After he finished drinking the glass of milk, Lin Yuan took the empty cup and placed it on the coffee table not far away. He said with a smile: "Huo Chen, wait for me. I'll bring something in."