84

Chapter 84 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (18)

The moment he said these words, Jiang Qian felt an uproar in his heart, just like the decaying dead trees finally welcomed the spring after a long and severe winter covered with snow. A fragile but vital flower was born.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 85%. ]

When he was desperate for life in the Yanping Palace, Jiang Qian thought about it once and countless times, why did his mentor, the old master, plead for him to save his life? Could it be that he was tortured like this, with all his pride broken, and fell into the dust forever?

But at this time, Jiang Qian was extremely grateful that his mentor had interceded for him and allowed him to survive, allowing him to meet Qingfeng Mingyue alive who belonged to him alone.

Jiang Qian unconsciously lowered his eyes and looked at the paper in his hand. The thin page carried the freedom he had dreamed of these days. Invisible waves rose in his quiet chest, and suddenly flooded his body.

"I am finally free, Lin Yuan, I finally... finally can make my own decisions and give myself to you..."

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 83%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 81%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 80%. ]

Jiang Qian lowered his head almost piously and found Lin Yuan's soft and slightly warm lips again. His whole body seemed to be immersed in the boy's cleanliness and softness.

Jiang's blood flowed so much that it was like a river. Jiang Qian was still alive, covered in bones and blood.

He stood in front of people, as if he was the same as in the past, still graceful and graceful, as if he was an immortal. But no one knew that Jiang Qian's soul and bones were stooped and bent, and when he walked, he was even more difficult to walk than an octogenarian.

But at this time, at the beginning of the new year, Jiang Qian, who had been freed from slavery, was next to Lin Yuan, the only person who could make him feel at peace. For the first time, he felt that the smell of blood and putrid smell on his body seemed to be gone. Gotta be clean.

His body is very light, that kind of light and unburdened lightness, but also feels very heavy, a kind of weight that finally puts his feet on the ground.

The familiar longing seized all of Jiang Qian's thoughts in a very short period of time, and it was nothing more than a fire that started a prairie fire. He bit Lin Yuan's Adam's apple and kissed all the way to his earlobe, leaving a wet trace.

Jiang Qian's breathing was rapid, and his voice was low and difficult in Lin Yuan's ears: "Sui Sui, there are still some days when the New Year is a good day, I want a gift, you love me... okay?"

Lin Yuan was still dizzy, Hearing this, he quickly realized what Jiang Qian meant.

He gasped softly and wanted to nod in agreement, but Lin Qiu reminded him specially before, saying that tomorrow, on the first day of the Lunar New Year, there would be a flood of high-ranking officials and nobles coming to their Prince Chu Mansion to pay New Year greetings, and that he was the master of the Prince Chu Mansion. , naturally you have to entertain them in person, which is considered a thoughtful etiquette.

But if he has sex with his husband tonight, and his husband is very, very, very powerful, he will definitely not be able to get up tomorrow morning. If those people who come to pay New Year greetings don't see him, will they say that he, the little prince, is rude? ah?