5

Chapter 5 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (5)

In the room, Huo Chen, who had not slept all night, had already gotten up from the bed and was sitting on the sofa. His dark hair was a little messy, his eyes were half covered, and he was surrounded by lingering... Go gloomy.

Hearing the young man's voice, he frowned and ignored it completely.

Lin Yuan waited, but didn't hear a response. He knocked three more times, each one a second apart, with extremely regularity: "Huo Chen, it's time for breakfast~" Huo Chen frowned even more tightly, his face pale and gloomy

. , like a trapped animal trapped in an iron cage, covered with bruises and bloodstains, the dark and temperatureless eyes turned around like a machine, and fell on the closed door. There was still no response.

Lin Yuan did not need to ask the system Huo Did Chen wake up? He knew that Huo Chen was not sleeping. It was said in the plot that Huo Chen's sleep quality was very poor. In the past, he could still rely on medicine to maintain four to five hours of sleep. However, over time, his body developed a reaction to the medicine. Resistance.

At this time, he could no longer rely on medication to fall asleep, and he often stayed awake all night long. Only when his body really couldn't bear it, he could barely sleep for a few hours.

It was specifically mentioned in the world plot that Huo Chen stayed up all night again last night.

Lin Yuan had just become a human and could not experience this feeling.

However, he knew that the human body was sometimes very fragile. Huo Chen was unable to sleep due to mental reasons. His mental condition was very poor, and his eating problems were affecting his health, so he had to at least eat.

Huo Chen had to sleep well and eat well, so it was nothing if he didn't have both.

The machine operates according to the set program. Unlike humans, it does not give up halfway. Although Lin Yuan now has a human appearance, he is not completely human. He was once a machine, so he is not Will give up halfway.

He knocked on the door again and again.

He spoke through the door to the man behind the door who was unwilling to respond to him.

Huo Chen heard every sound clearly, including the knock on the door and Lin Yuan's voice. At first, he felt a little noisy and even irritable. But when the sound continued, these emotions began to fade, and then gradually were replaced by another kind of sound. replaced by unknown emotions.

His eyes were dark and gloomy, unable to see any light. He just looked at the closed door like that, staring straight at him, paranoid and a little abnormal, which could almost be described as weird.

Once, twice, three times...

Huo Chen counted quietly, and a trace of morbid joy slowly arose in his heart.

It would be nice if this sound could continue forever.

How nice it sounds.

It was like someone was always by his side.

Huo Chen lazily supported his head with his hands, but his eyes were still staring at the door. The morning sun fell on him, bringing an unprecedented warmth.

The slow and unhurried knock on the door and Lin Yuan's clean and bright voice made Huo Chen's nerves, which were so tense that they were about to break at any time, relax a little.

Thick eyelashes drooped slightly, and he finally closed his eyes, in the morning light and in the young man's warm voice.

521 found that Huo Chen was asleep, and immediately covered his non-existent mouth with his small wings: [Shh~ Senior, don't talk, the mission target is asleep. ]

Lin Yuangang's raised hand immediately dropped: "Is he asleep?"

521 nodded vigorously: [Asleep. ]

Lin Yuan was confused: "Isn't he always unable to sleep?"

521: [Yes! That's what the plot says. ]

Lin Yuan: "Then why is he asleep now?"

521 shook his head in confusion: [I don't know. Lin

Yuan did not dwell on this issue. It was a good thing that Huo Chen could sleep, but if he fell asleep, he would not be able to eat.

He reached out and touched the bowl of seafood porridge and found that it was already cold. After thinking about it, he ran downstairs with breakfast and asked the chef to heat up the breakfast so that Huo Chen would have hot food to eat when he woke up. .

After coming out of the kitchen, Lin Yuan sat on the sofa in the living room, turned on the TV, and clicked on any one. 521 sat on his shoulders and watched with him.

Time passed quietly, and when it was almost twelve o'clock, Huo Chen woke up while sitting on the sofa.