89

Chapter 89 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (24)

Crown Prince Yanping was horrified, and his heart became more and more frightened. He looked at the surrounding environment and found that it was very strange. This was not a prison of the Ministry of Punishment.

Looking at Jiang Qian in front of him, who was dressed in scarlet clothes, a frightening place emerged in his mind - the imperial prison.

Crown Prince Yanpyeong is not a fool. He should have been locked up in the prison of the Ministry of Justice until dawn and then exiled to the north. But now he is in the imperial prison, and it is clear what happened.

He pretended to look at Jiang Qian calmly, and tried his best to smile, and said: "Jiang Qian, your Majesty sentenced me to prison and exiled me to the north. You changed prisoners privately and took me secretly to the imperial prison, violating the imperial order. This is deception." Your crime!"

Jiang Qian sat on the Grand Master's chair and ignored Prince Yanping. He picked up the tea bowl next to him with his long, jade-like fingers and took a slow sip of tea.

The prison was cold and damp, and the rotten stench and the stench of blood persisted all year round. The cup of hot tea in the mouth seemed to have a faint smell of blood.

Jiang Qian's eyelids were half drooped, his eyelashes were as thick as crow feathers, his eyes were dark and cold, and the crimson court uniform was almost blood-colored, as if it was dyed with blood.

Putting the tea bowl on the high table aside, Jiang Qian still didn't say anything, but just played with the jade pendant around his waist. It was a piece of fine mutton-fat jade, carved with a delicate lotus pattern, and tassels at the bottom.

Seeing Jiang Qian like this, Crown Prince Yanping thought that he was deliberately ignoring him to humiliate him.

For a moment, Prince Yanping's blood surged in his heart, and he thought that the worst he could do was to die: "Jiang Qian, when you were in the Yanping Palace and you were trampled under my feet like a dog, I really didn't expect that you would be today. That's right, the world is like Jiang Qian. There are really very few people who endure humiliation and bear heavy burdens and are greedy for

life and fear of death. However, seeing how prosperous Mr. Jiang is now, we can see that being greedy for life and fearing death is useful." Jiang Qian raised his eyes and looked at Prince Yanping, and the candles in the imperial prison were brighter and brighter again . The bright light seemed to be covered with a layer of gloomy shadow, falling on Jiang Qian's handsome and pale face, which actually brought out a bit of thick beauty.

Seeing that Jiang Qian finally looked at him and no longer regarded him as nothing, Crown Prince Yanping felt a little more comfortable. He continued: "I still remember that when you passed the Sixth Yuan, your two brothers... It's a great show off in front of everyone. Do you think, if the two of them knew that in just a few years, you had already reached the rank of second-rank official in the court, would they be so happy that they forget about it?"

Jiang Qian was still there ? Without saying anything, Crown Prince Yanping had calmed down a lot at this time. He asked and answered himself: "I don't think so. After all, before you were so graceful and pampered, you took off your clothes, lay on the couch, and lied down on the young prince of the Lin family. You If your two brothers knew that you were so willing to degenerate, you would be so angry that you would vomit blood and die." "To be honest

, after the news came, I was still waiting to watch the excitement, watching you and Lin Yuan dog bite dog, but I didn't expect anything. I didn't even see it. I was just thinking, could it be that you have been lying under Lin Yuan for a long time and can't stand up anymore?"