184

Chapter 184 The Daily Life of a Delicate Little Female's Adoptive Husband (9)

One can imagine how much of a sensation such remarks would cause among the backward primitive tribes?

The priests, leaders, and the orcs in the tribe all thought that Lin Yuan was crazy and had something wrong with his head. Otherwise, how could he say such a thing?

"Yes!" The priest still favored Lin Yuan and frowned and scolded: "What nonsense are you talking about? The slaves' animal forms are all the incarnations of the devil. It is the benevolent beast god who gave the order so that they can stay in the tribe and live, otherwise the slaves will awaken. He will be expelled from the tribe when the time comes."

Lin Yuan only believed in ghosts in the world, and as for the beast gods, he didn't believe in them at all.

The reason why slaves exist, Lin Yuan thinks, is that a long time ago, some people used the name of the gods to cause trouble. They may be a high priest of the Beast Temple, or an orc who has a good relationship with the high priest. They and the orcs with abnormal beast shapes They have grudges, so they say orcs like Yue are the incarnation of the devil.

In such an ignorant and uncivilized world, the Beast Temple relies on the Beast God and exercises divine power to a certain extent.

Moreover, their authority is very strong. No one will doubt what the high priest of the Beast Temple says. They will only kneel down and surrender devoutly and obey blindly.

Lin Yuan smiled softly at the priest, his voice was slow and unhurried, and his expression was calm and unhurried.

"Grandpa Priest, I'm not talking nonsense. According to the Beast Temple, the beast form of slaves is different from other orcs, and is the incarnation of the devil. Therefore, after they awaken, they will be marked as slaves and be driven by other orcs in the tribe." "

Slaves. " There is no hunting right in the tribe, they cannot go out to hunt, they do not need to be allocated caves, and they will not be allocated much food. This is because they need to atone for their sins from the beast god in this life, so that they can be forgiven by the beast god and get relief." Lin

Yuan The voice gradually became colder, and there was a hidden edge in the words: "This is the kindness of the beast god, otherwise when the slave awakens, as the incarnation of the devil, the beast god should send down a miracle to kill the devil." "Now

they want to kill Yue, It is also preventing Yue from making atonement to the great Beast God. This is disrespectful to the Beast God. Yue's resistance is tacitly approved by the Beast God. Otherwise, no matter how powerful Yue is, he would not have allowed them to suffer such serious injuries. It is the Beast God who is punishing them. They."

Lin Yuan is pure nonsense, but for primitive people with backward thinking, this level is enough, very enough.

The three injured orcs were immediately frightened, their faces full of panic.

Is what I wish to say true? Is the beast god punishing them? The other orcs in the Four Pirates

tribe were also a little frightened, their eyes full of awe of the beast god.

The priest was secretly frightened, because he felt that what Lin Yuan said was very reasonable. As slaves of the devil incarnate, they should indeed atone their sins to the great beast god, but the beast temple had never mentioned this.

After a moment of silence, the priest looked at the injuries on the three orcs and said, "Xuan, although what you said makes sense, the beast god did not give instructions. The high priests of the beast temple have never said this."