129

Chapter 129 The boss of the apocalypse is in Zhenxiang every day (33)

Lin Yuan did not take Lu Ye out of Nancheng immediately. He planned to go to the city to collect supplies. There were a lot of things in the storage ring, but he wanted to raise Lu Ye, so of course the more the better. ah.

In the past two months, in addition to taking care of her husband and having sex with her husband, Lin Yuan still did some serious work, such as thinking about what they would do in the future.

Lin Yuan thought about finding a place with Lu Ye to live in a deserted place. With their special abilities, they would definitely be able to live a good and happy life.

However, Lin Yuan felt unhappy, very unhappy, and was holding back a ball of fire.

Even if Meng Mingqian and his gang did not deliberately attract zombies and want to kill Lu Ye like in the plot, but Lu Ye is like this now, they are the culprits. They have done something wrong for no reason. After harming others, there is no need to pay any price. pay.

Lin Yuan thought about it for a long time and decided to return to the Nancheng base. In a while, the base would be divided up by various free organizations. Meng Mingqian and his group took advantage of the situation to develop their own power and live a superior life.

Of course, this is in the plot. As for now, don't think about it.

Entering Nancheng City again, Lin Yuan was afraid of encountering the Gu-refining T6, so he deliberately avoided the Nancheng Building and stayed far away from there.

They walked around the city for more than a week. When they were about to leave, Lu Ye suddenly pointed at the Nancheng Building in the distance and said, "Sui Sui." Lin Yuan looked at the place Lu Ye pointed at, and felt a

little nervous in his heart. Looking at Lu Ye, he said anxiously: "What's wrong? Husband."

Lu Ye didn't know how to express what he meant, so he called Lin Yuan again, with a somewhat urgent tone: "Sui Sui!"

Lin Yuan pretended not to understand and said to Lu Ye Ye came closer, and put his slender and fair arms around Lu Ye's neck. He breathed with confusion: "Do you want to kiss? Okay, kiss." He took the initiative

to kiss the other person's lips, licking the bright red and cool lips. The petal was inserted along the gap between the lips, and the teeth were opened flexibly. The warm and soft tongue hooked up, trying to divert Lu Ye's attention.

Lu Ye's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he kissed back excitedly, hugging Lin Yuan tightly with both hands. As for the Nancheng Building, he was immediately forgotten.

The two people's bodies were so close to each other that no gaps were exposed. Even through the clothes on their bodies, they seemed to be able to feel everything about each other, including the temperature of their skin, the rising and falling heartbeats, and the dense fusion of their breaths.

Lu Ye kissed and became a little excited. He pressed Lin Yuan against the wall on one side, grabbed Lin Yuan's hands and held them down forcefully.

At first, their fingers were still intertwined. After a while, Lu Ye's slender, cold fingers slowly touched Lin Yuan's palm and landed on his wrist, stroking it carefully.

Lin Yuan's eyes were red, misty inside, with clear water in his mouth. Lu Ye's kiss made him feel painful and comfortable, and his wrists were very painful. It was obvious that the other person was just touching his wrists, but it made his heart feel unbearable and on fire. With original desire.

The two of them had been fighting for a long time. Lin Yuan's mouth hurt a little and he gasped. He thought to himself that after kissing for such a long time, his husband probably couldn't remember what happened at Nancheng Building.