179

Chapter 179 The daily life of a delicate little female adoptive husband (4)

Lin Yuan's body temperature is relatively high, and her body is always hot. There is nothing under the animal skin skirt. Yue is a little burned, and at the same time she seems to be pulled by a thicker desire. Into the abyss of eternal destruction.

It's very soft and smooth. Yue doesn't know how to describe it. She just feels like it. She likes it very much. She wants to eat it into her stomach. Her calloused hands have begun to rub it without any guidance.

Lin Yuan couldn't help but groaned twice, her slender arms tightened around the man's neck, and she breathed lightly in the other man's ear.

"Easy...be gentle. We can't let others know about our relationship right now. You...you can kiss me, but you can't bite or pinch me. Do you know?" His

husband liked to leave marks on him the most, but It's really not possible now.

Yue's sanity was already on the verge of collapse, but upon hearing the little female's words, the beast in her heart was completely released.

The little female said she could kiss him. He was her master, and as a slave, she naturally had to obey her master's orders, everything.

The warm lips couldn't wait to fall on Lin Yuan's shoulders, his slender neck, thin chin, and finally the soft, bright red lips and tongue.

Yue doesn't know any relatives at all, he only has an almost beast-like instinct. Because Lin Yuan said not to bite, he could only rub her lips together.

Lin Yuan held the man's face, breathing a little quickly, and his tone was soft and soft, as if it melted in the mouth like a marshmallow: "Why are you so stupid? Even my relatives can't do it, I will teach you..." He kissed

Yue softly. With his thin lips, he stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked it, leaving a slightly sticky wetness behind. Then he slid it along the gap between his lips, pried open his teeth, hooked the tip of the man's tongue, and licked and rolled it lingeringly.

Yue was a little dazed at first, or he couldn't react. He didn't know that a male and a female could be so close.

His body was uncontrollably hot, and so was his heart. The hand that fell on the little female unconsciously hugged her tighter, as if he wanted to integrate her into his body.

Yue imitated Lin Yuan's movements and responded. He was like a wild beast that had never been tamed. His movements were completely powerful, as if he wanted to completely control Lin Yuan in his hands.

At the same time, Yue's movements were also a bit rough, and his kiss had a ferocious appetite-like ferocity that made people's hair stand on end.

The two of them hugged each other tightly and rolled on the animal skin. Lin Yuan's animal skin skirt had been torn off, and the animal skin clothes on top did not last long.

Yue was now a ferocious and terrifying beast, ripping off the outermost fur of his prey and enjoying the prey he had coveted for a long time.

Because he was so hungry, in the end, not even a single bone of the prey was left.

This is so pitiful, this little prey animal.

The next morning, the faint morning light fell into the cave, and Lin Yuan, who was hugged tightly by Yue, opened his eyes.

He was still a little dizzy. After a while, he gradually regained consciousness. There was warmth and heartbeat close to his body.

Lin Yuan thought of what happened last night, and his thick eyelashes trembled slightly. He wanted to curl up together, and his whole body started to turn red.