197

Chapter 197: The Daily Life of a Delicate Little Female's Adoptive Husband (22)

In the world plot, it was at this Beast God Festival that Yan met and fell in love with Zhang Tian, ​​the young clan member of the White Tiger Tribe, the protagonist Gong.

The situation at that time was that a male fell in love with Yan and wanted to stalk him, but a hero passed by to save the beauty.

Lin Yuan held his chin in his hands and watched with interest. The cat's tail moved and waggled, looking very unhappy.

Seeing the protagonist Gong Tian coming to save Mei, Lin Yuan looked at him curiously.

Tian is about the same height as his husband, and his appearance is handsome and upright. His muscles are not as strong and gnarled as those of some orcs. He looks okay, but his husband is still better-looking, and Yue is the prettiest~ When Yue came out of the house

, I saw his little female sitting in front of the door, shaking her head, not knowing what she was looking at.

People were coming and going here, Yue didn't want his little female to be laughed at because of his status as a slave, so he just squatted behind the little female.

"What are you looking at?"

Lin Yuan is essentially a clingy person who likes to cuddle and make out with her husband.

The waist tends to be sore when carrying a baby, and he becomes even more clingy. When he sees Yue coming out, he subconsciously wants to crawl into his husband's arms, but Yue grabs his shoulder to stop him.

"Sui Sui!!" There was a hint of warning in the man's beautiful dark eyes.

"???"

Lin Yuan looked shocked, what happened? My husband won't hug me anymore! No more hugs! No...

His eye circles immediately turned red, and the water gradually filled the air. He looked at Yue aggrievedly, like a poor kitten about to be abandoned, and spoke softly: "You... you won't let me I'll hold you..."

Such a tearful little female made Yue Xin feel so soft that she wanted to immediately pull her into her arms and kiss her carefully and lick her again.

But he couldn't do this. They were at the Beast Temple now, not at the Xilin Tribe.

Outside, it was wrong and dirty for a slave to be with a female, and Yue didn't want or want his little female to be looked down upon.

"No..." Yue's dark eyes were full of distress, and she could only secretly rub the little female's neck, coaxing in a low voice: "It's not that I won't let you hug me, Suisui is so good, you want to hug me , let's go inside the house, we really can't do it outside, people will see me."

Lin Yuan knew that his husband was doing it for his own good, although he didn't care that Yue was a slave, and the people in the tribe were used to them kissing me. I, but in the eyes of other tribes, he was self-destructive by being with slaves. Maybe he thought it was Yue who seduced him, that he was seduced by the incarnation of the devil.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! angry! !

His husband is so beautiful, so tall, mighty and handsome, he can beat ten of them, no! His husband can hit a hundred! ! a hundred! !

Such an outstanding orc should be discriminated against because of his animal shape, really! It's really too much! ! Too much! ! !

Lin Yuan was very angry and felt extremely sorry for his husband. He stopped watching the scene where the hero saves the beauty. He stood up and quickly walked into the house.