105

Chapter 105 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (8, 9)

Lin Yuan's hearing is very sensitive. Even though Lu Ye's voice was very soft, he still heard it and blinked in confusion, not understanding what Lu Ye meant.

He can't chase his husband? why?

Lu Ye slowly raised his hand and placed it on his wound, rubbing it hard, as if he wanted to rub his own flesh and blood.

The black-red blood dripped down and fell to the ground, making a slight sound in the streets full of emptiness and death. The smell of blood continued to permeate the air, as if to cover up the rotten stench that continued to settle around it.

After a long moment of silence, Lu Ye slowly took his hand away from his injury. His fingers were covered with thick blood, making the skin between his fingers extremely pale.

He stared at his hands for a moment, wiped the blood on his clothes, then looked at Lin Yuan and said softly: "You go, I don't want to become a zombie, I will kill him when I can't hold it anymore." "Myself, I don't want you to see that scene."

Lu Ye knew and could see that Lin Yuan really liked him.

It's a bit cruel to let him see the person he likes die in front of him. The little boy is so good, so he better not make him sad.

Lin Yuan was already anxious, so after hearing this, he immediately bit Lu Ye's clothes and dragged him towards the apartment.

In the plot, Lu Ye burned for two days after being bitten by a zombie. The apartment environment was relatively good. His husband's current body is considered strong among ordinary people, but compared with people with superpowers, he is delicate.

And it hurts a lot when you have a fever. It hurts so much. Lying on the bed is definitely more comfortable than lying on the ground. He has experience.

It was rare for Lu Ye to be so obedient, so he followed Lin Yuan into a trot.

When he arrived at the door of the apartment, Lin Yuan let go, raised his paw to pick at the cold door handle, and screamed at Lu Ye: Husband! Open the door quickly! Open the door quickly!

Lu Ye lowered his eyes quietly, his gaze fell on Lin Yuan, his gaze was unfathomable. After a moment, he sat directly on the ground, reached out and hugged Lin Yuan into his arms, hugging him very tightly, and his hot lips fell on his Erzi: "...Sui Sui..."

This was the first time Lu Ye called Lin Yuan that, and he was worried that he would never have a chance in the future.

Lu Ye had planned this before. He wanted to fish for Lin Yuan for a while, let the junior disciple work hard to pursue him, and then agree to the other party. This way he could better control Lin Yuan and ensure the safety of his own interests.

But the moment the zombies bit him, Lu Ye's plan was completely shattered.

On the way back, Lu Ye thought a lot, thinking about the warm embraces at these nights, thinking about Lin Yuan's all-out love, and thinking about Lin Yuan's heart and soul in those ice-blue beast eyes every time he looked at him. love and dependence.

He suddenly regretted that he should have promised Lin Yuan, he should have promised him long ago.

The world is filled with devastation and decay. Tens of thousands of deaths are piling up every day. Corpses are forming mountains. It is so difficult for them to even live. How can they waste time? Every second should not be wasted and cannot be wasted.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 35%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 33%. 】