198

Chapter 198 The Daily Life of the Delicate Little Female's Adoptive Husband (End)

The setting sun was setting, the thick clouds were silently stained by the glow, the sky was as red as blood, and the whole world seemed to be enveloped in a gorgeous glow.

Lin Yuan had already cooked the rice, and the aroma spread. Many orcs passing by were muttering secretly, what kind of food was this little female pregnant with her cubs making? It was quite delicious.

Yue went out to hunt because Lin Yuan felt sorry for him and wanted to make him an extremely luxurious and rich fried rice meal, paired with hot pot.

He wasn't going to make the hot pot base this time by himself, so he stalked 521 and asked him to exchange for a hot pot base from the mall.

What can 521 do? I can only agree, and then accuse the baby's little father of being in love with his cute little nephew. He only has his husband, husband, husband in his heart.

When Yue came back, she was carrying a wild boar weighing a hundred pounds in her hands, and the bamboo basket on her back was filled with fish, shrimps, vegetables and a few bird eggs.

After handling the ingredients, Lin Yuan put the shrimp heads into the pot and fried them into shrimp oil, then fried the eggs with this oil and fished them out.

Add oil to the pot again, add the sausage slices and stir-fry until fragrant, then add the shrimp and meat cubes. When they are almost cooked, add the previously fried eggs and cooled rice and stir-fry, and finally add the vegetables.

When the lard was put into the pot, the orcs nearby smelled the aroma and couldn't walk. When Lin Yuan started to scramble the eggs, they all felt that the smell was terrible.

"What is this little female doing? Why does it smell so fragrant?"

"It's so fragrant! I've never smelled food that smells so fragrant!"

People from the Xilin tribe also gathered around and heard Lin Yuan talking about those white things. After rice, everyone is looking forward to eating such fragrant food after the rice in the tribe matures.

There was too much rice and ingredients in the pot. Lin Yuan, who was pregnant with a baby and had difficulty moving, asked Yue to stir-fry himself. He planned to use another stone pot to stir-fry the hot pot base ingredients a little.

The fried rice smells good enough, but it doesn't compare to hot pot at all.

The hot pot base redeemed from the system mall is not a simple version made by Lin Yuan before. When the oil is hot and stir-fried, the spicy and fragrant flavor immediately hits your nostrils. After adding water to boil, the rolling red oil stirs up. The hot air and the rich and mellow aroma made those orcs salivate.

The people of the Xilin tribe also felt that today's hot pot was particularly fragrant, but they could only watch with eager eyes. Only the priests and leaders were given a bowl of fried rice and a bowl of wild boar cooked in the hot pot.

Yue held a bowl of fried rice and sat next to the hot pot to cook the meat. The orcs around him didn't expect that a slave could eat such delicious food. They were unhappy, and some even walked out directly.

"As a slave, how can you enjoy such delicious food? The beast god will punish you."

Yue took out the cooked meat slices and ate them with fried rice. He found that today's food was much more delicious than before. The little female is really awesome!

Hearing someone accusing him like this, Yue felt very calm, even a little numb.

The little female was right. Before last winter, he killed so many ordinary orcs, and the beast god did not punish him. Now he just eats some delicious food.